Statue T800 Arnold life size bust Re Done!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my 1:1 Arnold bust repainted to. :) Is it okay if I post pics of mine in here? I don't mean to highjack your thread. hehe

I posted a redo of this bust I saw some while ago, but this one is easily the best redo I've ever seen. Improving what SWS did designing it which is shocking.

What a gifted hands Rafael has, oh my. Arnold's sight now has attitude. The use of the paint on the skin and lips, so subtle, so realistic. I envy you man.

Really great job here , always wanna paint something like this myself , but i`m worry about collection value of the item after repaint .:dunno

Really great job here , always wanna paint something like this myself , but i`m worry about collection value of the item after repaint .:dunno

It done well, it brings the value of the piece up. If done poorly, it can also hinder a piece. In the end, these things shouldn't be looked at investments.... If you're looking to make money. Buy into something else, like real estate, and even then, it's a matter of how the market in the area is doing. Where I live it's a smart investment, but if you're in a Windsor or Detroit area, not-so-much.

Last edited:
He's actually gonna do something with the chest...He won't tell me now..it's only a suprise..Can't wait for it hahha

Iv done a few terminators myself and by weathering the shirt and jacket, it really does make an understated but massive improvement.

This will look awesome. He's a very clever, talented guy.

Sorry if this is off topic but its relevant to see the great man at work.
Its 5 parts. Really nice work.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWCki4tUtP4[/ame]

He usually does post films up of his commissions , if the client is happy to do so, so im hoping we get to see docmario's terminator :)

He usually does post films up of his commissions , if the client is happy to do so, so im hoping we get to see docmario's terminator :)

yes bro...well its another suprise coming with this terminator bust...haha...soemthing will be added to the chest..and i cant wait to post the after work..its gonna be sick :)

all thanks to rafael!!!

Back