T4 - Some kind of conspiracy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually CelticP is right.
McG said that there were 30-40min of additional footage which was going to be reinserted in T:S in the Director´s Cut and that was only stuff without the hybrid story, which is/was a horrible concept and would have ruined the hole sense and meaning of the hole man vs machine story and concept.
Reportedly skynet´s programming indicated that the human race were going to be extinct in 200 years and kidnapped people, converted them into hybrids, all of them and used/employed converted scientists to convert further and the machines out of skynet city were to kill others, so that the new "better" humans wouldn´t start to kill themselves and screw up earth all over againm since they´re still themselves.
So I guess the hole sense of Kyle Reese and John Connor was still there, rescuing people from a machine future, but in a different way. There was also this "paradise" to be shown, with little bungalows, golf areas stuff...Nostalgia Critic would say:"That´s a hole holocaust of wrong!"
Further John Connor would´ve died, his skin would´ve been taken off, cause the resistance needs the face of Connor for the faith. So Marcus would´ve been the new Connor, but subsequently his eyes would flash, than draw a pistol and kills all the people in the room, like Star, Kate, Barnes, etc.
The camera would zoom into his red lenses...End.

Hole=Whole?

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

however, i also liked the movie in the theater (it was hard to catch soem of the dialogue) and enjoyed it more on blu-ray.

I was disappointed with almost every aspect of Terminator: Salvation. Terminator 3 was crap, yet that was 1,000 times better simply because Arnold was in it and not some CG Arnold for 30 seconds.

I can however say that a sequel to T:S will undoubtedly try to show the T-1000 and T-800 being sent back after a battle where the humans are winning the war. However like I said before, with a multiple timeline theory, even if Kyle goes back into the past with his mission being to now impregnate Sarah and protect her..It will be a different situation since the war in the future was different and Kyle's knowledge of events would be different. I know Cameron's vision is of a loop and it all being one timeline.. However with all the inconsistencies and changes that occur in the future like the postponement of Judgement Day for one and the killings of the Colonel's for another. It just seems everyone is going thru an awful lot of trouble to make this time loop occur when it doesn't have to anymore. John Connor is alive, and even if Kyle doesn't go back, John in the current timeline simply won't disappear from existence. He will continue on with Marcus's heart and keep on trying to save humanity. But alas, we know Kyle will be sent back, and a T-800, and a T-1000 and it will be cheesy for me to watch as I know this only creates another alternate timeline the moment anyone or anything goes back into the past. Like I said before, it is 2009 Star Trek's reboot where Spock goes back to the past but to a different timeline so his old timeline stays unaffected.

Couldn't he just make a damn film set in the future where mankind is on the brink of losing/winning instead of popping back here for yet another bloody showdown in a steelworks.
While we're at it tell Christian Bale to talk properly,. his monotone voice while trying to sound American drives me up the sodding wall.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

however, i also liked the movie in the theater (it was hard to catch soem of the dialogue) and enjoyed it more on blu-ray.

I'll agree, the blu-ray has great sound if your home cinema is up to the job. The biggest bonus for me with the blu ray version is that you can turn it off and watch something else instead.

Back