T4 - Some kind of conspiracy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akme

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Saw this over at deviantart, and thought yeah, WTF?

terminatorsalvationques.jpg

What's with the group of people up the top right window at the harvester processing factory.

Thats interesting , so its not been modified ?. Thats actually in the movie I mean ?. I don't recall seeing it.
Hm.. weird. They don't look like Endos.
Probably someone just trashing some lights or something. :lol

Yea, I remember seeing this when I watched the Blu, but I didnt think much of it at the time. It is odd though, and maybe it will be revisited later...

Looks like the Fantastic Four to me. Actually, bad as the FF movies were, they looked like Ingmar Bergman films next to T: Salvation. So, not sure they would have anything to do with that movie.

seriously, if mcg has this sighting mean something in a subsequent movie, that will rock. i think the one second from the left looks like the silver surfer!

No it's not. They're hybrids. Theres a whole bunch of scenes with them, that was cut. Go look it up. If you care about this thing....

Yup, original script had the Terminators collecting humans to convert them to hybrids and inside that place was suppose to be some kind of "paradise" for them. That's why I believe the title has "Salvation" in it the Terminator goal all this time was to save humanity from themselves........... feel like throwing up now.

Tell me about it. Theres only Terminator 1, and 2. 3 was just a way for Arnie to make money. So its like a fan project.

I asked this question a couple of months ago in the A/P/T Ask Anything thread.

I was told that Skynet used human scientists in the processing center and that those are some of those human (not hybrid) scientists.

Neither am I. I just realized it wasnt very good after all the intial "OMG TEHY BROGHT BAHCK AHHNOLD" wore off.

I thought the arnold scene was hideous! it looked beyond fake killing off the suspense the scene was supposed to have!

Funny but the second from the left looks like the Terminator standing there in the classic Arnold stance. The figure looks larger and taller than the rest.

Back