T4 - Some kind of conspiracy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the amount of people left in the cinema after the rest of us walked out in disgust.

if they are hybrids then it just ignores what Serena said to marcus in skynet :confused:

Its possible they are more T-800 prototypes, After all there was a Second T-800 shown in the background in one scene
click the attachment\/

I thought the arnold scene was hideous! it looked beyond fake killing off the suspense the scene was supposed to have!

What!!?? Even if you hate the movie,You have to admit The CGI was incredible!

Yeah, maybe they decide to put it on some Special edition of the DVD/BlueRay in the future, but current extended version of the movie has only 3 extra minutes added back.

Pretty much pointless 3 minutes!

Actually CelticP is right.
McG said that there were 30-40min of additional footage which was going to be reinserted in T:S in the Director´s Cut and that was only stuff without the hybrid story, which is/was a horrible concept and would have ruined the hole sense and meaning of the hole man vs machine story and concept.
Reportedly skynet´s programming indicated that the human race were going to be extinct in 200 years and kidnapped people, converted them into hybrids, all of them and used/employed converted scientists to convert further and the machines out of skynet city were to kill others, so that the new "better" humans wouldn´t start to kill themselves and screw up earth all over againm since they´re still themselves.
So I guess the hole sense of Kyle Reese and John Connor was still there, rescuing people from a machine future, but in a different way. There was also this "paradise" to be shown, with little bungalows, golf areas stuff...Nostalgia Critic would say:"That´s a hole holocaust of wrong!"
Further John Connor would´ve died, his skin would´ve been taken off, cause the resistance needs the face of Connor for the faith. So Marcus would´ve been the new Connor, but subsequently his eyes would flash, than draw a pistol and kills all the people in the room, like Star, Kate, Barnes, etc.
The camera would zoom into his red lenses...End.

The "hybrid" part of the script was never actually shot. It was scrapped while still in the development stage, that's why you only see concept sketches of it. However, they did shoot the "Marcus as the new John Connor" scene. That part was deleted because of the uproar from the fans. (IMO that idea was obviously stupid, but oh well)

The silhouettes on the 2nd level of the factory were actually enslaved human scientists who were developing the living tissue for the T-800s. This is why there was only one "Arie T-800" in the film and also why Marcus could regenerate his flesh there.
This is also why SkyNet says that Marcus is a one of a kind, and why Arnie was called the T-R.I.P. (prototype). It's the main reason why SkyNet was still harvesting humans for research and development.

If those people were indeed Hybrids, then the T-800 could have never been.

However, I did read the script EndoSickness mentioned. Is sucked _allz!
An interesting take though, that Skynet was trying to save humanity from itself. But, it contradicts all the previous films because we all know that humans won the war against the machines. There was never any mention of Hybrids.

The "hybrid" part of the script was never actually shot. It was scrapped while still in the development stage, that's why you only see concept sketches of it. However, they did shoot the "Marcus as the new John Connor" scene. That part was deleted because of the uproar from the fans. (IMO that idea was obviously stupid, but oh well)

The silhouettes on the 2nd level of the factory were actually enslaved human scientists who were developing the living tissue for the T-800s. This is why there was only one "Arie T-800" in the film and also why Marcus could regenerate his flesh there.
This is also why SkyNet says that Marcus is a one of a kind, and why Arnie was called the T-R.I.P. (prototype). It's the main reason why SkyNet was still harvesting humans for research and development.

If those people were indeed Hybrids, then the T-800 could have never been.

Yea you got a point about Arnold being the first. Never noticed them up there but Kyle is looking right at them so its no mistake.

Actually CelticP is right.
McG said that there were 30-40min of additional footage which was going to be reinserted in T:S in the Director´s Cut and that was only stuff without the hybrid story, which is/was a horrible concept and would have ruined the hole sense and meaning of the hole man vs machine story and concept.
Reportedly skynet´s programming indicated that the human race were going to be extinct in 200 years and kidnapped people, converted them into hybrids, all of them and used/employed converted scientists to convert further and the machines out of skynet city were to kill others, so that the new "better" humans wouldn´t start to kill themselves and screw up earth all over againm since they´re still themselves.
So I guess the hole sense of Kyle Reese and John Connor was still there, rescuing people from a machine future, but in a different way. There was also this "paradise" to be shown, with little bungalows, golf areas stuff...Nostalgia Critic would say:"That´s a hole holocaust of wrong!"
Further John Connor would´ve died, his skin would´ve been taken off, cause the resistance needs the face of Connor for the faith. So Marcus would´ve been the new Connor, but subsequently his eyes would flash, than draw a pistol and kills all the people in the room, like Star, Kate, Barnes, etc.
The camera would zoom into his red lenses...End.

I think I would have liked to see this version of the movie instead of the crapfest Terminator pushing John around at the very end when it had multiple chances to go for the jugular. At least in a multiple timeline universe it would make perfect sense. Skynet created these scientist hybrids, sent them back into the past to take over and run Cyberdyne and perform the operations on Marcus and other hybrids... It would have been more interesting in my opinion than what we got.

FACEBOX, the t-800 could have been and was in a multiple timeline universe. Everytime someone travels into the past, the old timeline still exists and a new one is created. The same thing with Star Trek reboot. The moment Spock went back into the past, a new time line occurred.

I think I would have liked to see this version of the movie instead of the crapfest Terminator pushing John around at the very end when it had multiple chances to go for the jugular. At least in a multiple timeline universe it would make perfect sense. Skynet created these scientist hybrids, sent them back into the past to take over and run Cyberdyne and perform the operations on Marcus and other hybrids... It would have been more interesting in my opinion than what we got.

More interesting maybe, but it would´ve nothing to do with terminator.
To be exact and go over to another movie...it would´ve been more in common with Avatar, cause the hole stuff with minds implanting in other/merged/changed bodies.

Actually, as I mentioned it before, T:S restored the story to a more original Terminator one, except for Marcus, but that´s history now. The T-800´s have been destroyed, Skynet has to develop and build them one more time, so in the next one it could occur more than we know it, maybe going so far as to combine what McG said for T5.

Showing the hole battle why skynet is forced to deploy the T-800 to 1984 and Kyle being send after. Maybe new scene from the original Terminator 1 script, showing how Kyle and the other guy arrive, but how he lands in the fence, Someone remembering that?

Than kind of a shot, showing Kyle walking down the alley, T1 commencing and that fading into a shot of John walking down a hall in skynet central, showing the T-1000´s. Cause we never knew how much time was between the T1 future and T2, or if it maybe was the same, so the stuff with the 2 T-1000´s and one going back to 1992 could´ve been shown to.

And than something to finish it dramatically...

Hm, sounds pretty decent and I´m not really awake, maybe I should flesh it out further? What dou you guys think about my idea here?!

Back