T-X has arrived! Terminator pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that the CMQs are impressive. 1/3 scale is a bit big for some of us apt. dwellers. However if they finally make Capt. Jack and Indy - I'll be unable to resist.

Gruson said:
But Josh, we all know you're a Sideshow fanboy. ;) j/k

It's all good.

I still love the PF pieces but these are a step above those for sure IMO.

I will add that some CM Arnold pieces look worse than others for sure. The CM Aragorn looked pretty bad though.

Good move Jeff. These are a step above just about everything else I've seen. I'm in the process of selling some pieces to start collecting a few CM's.

The SS Predator is the only thing I've seen that comes close to these in terms of quality. It will be so tiny compared to the CM version, though. If the CM Predator is sub $2k and has an interchangeable mask, I may just sell my SS Exclusive.

CM Indy is an absolute must for me. I'm sure that if they avoid it looking like Aragorn (which is undergoing MAJOR changes, BTW) it will be their best seller by far.

elwood49 said:
Aragorn (which is undergoing MAJOR changes, BTW)

I hope so because man that think was :sick. That one could have potential if they are making the types of changes I think you mean.

Back