T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised that more owners aren't chirping in on this thread...

I guess I WILL have to make a more extensive video after all... :wink1:

I'm surprised that more owners aren't chirping in on this thread...

I guess I WILL have to make a more extensive video after all... :wink1:

The rest of us are either tied up in "future shipments" or are still in "flex-pay/save-up" mode. ;)

We have to live vicariously through you and your videos until ours arrive! :D

The rest of us are either tied up in "future shipments" or are still in "flex-pay/save-up" mode. ;)

We have to live vicariously through you and your videos until ours arrive! :D

when are you gonna post your collection? I'm always curious what you rich folks got.

when are you gonna post your collection? I'm always curious what you rich folks got.

:lol FAR from rich, I just resource my funds very carefully to get the specific items that I want. :lecture :D
(in other words, my collection is sparse...but AWESOME! :D )
And my custom work helps offset some of my expenses.

As for my collection, I usually post up any new pieces I get on this board, so its just a matter of digging through my posts! :D
I should do a proper collection thread though... someday... :wink1:

dsc04311.jpg

Endo "D*ck in a Box"

Anyone got any updated pics. Or has anybody attempted to clean 1 of these.
Still on the fence with this especially after the QC problems

Anyone got any updated pics. Or has anybody attempted to clean 1 of these.
Still on the fence with this especially after the QC problems

Cleaning it?

V.2 has a very raw steel look unlike the shiny chrome on the combat version and the original shiny version.

It has a lot of grime covering it up.

Pretty sure the grime is to hide the crappy finish.

Grime is pretty well done.

No way I would use acetone free nail polish to clean it up. It would look dull, splotchy and like a big crappy plastic toy. Not like the shiny ones at all. Trust me. I have them all. Better off trying to find a first edition chrome one local either second hand or store display.

https://www.mrtoys.com.au/details.asp?ItemID=860

Just my 5c worth :)

Last edited:
dsc04311.jpg

Endo "D*ck in a Box"

Hi KoOBE,

Glad to see yours arrived good to go.

Does yours lean over to one side a bit? Would appreciate you putting a spirit level across it. Mine was falling over towards right side or back foot.

Thank you

Mine's fine, no significant QC issues at all. No leaning. The right arm socket can come loose if it's bumped (so don't bump it, ok?), but other than that, the product is great.

In this video you'll find a little more footage of the T-800 ready for Christmas:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWh_Arq2P54"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWh_Arq2P54[/ame]

Cool display Kobe, that full size endo must be awesome in person. What did you use to have the flickering light effect on some of displays.

What did you use to have the flickering light effect on some of displays.

I used a Multi-Mode Controller from minispotlight.com. They're not directly available on the site, you have to special order it.

They also have a Flicker Controller that does this effect and is much cheaper.

I used a Multi-Mode Controller from minispotlight.com. They're not directly available on the site, you have to special order it.

They also have a Flicker Controller that does this effect and is much cheaper.

Thanks for the address Kobe. :)

Back