T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow such a cool bad a55 looking piece the Version 2! You need to let that machine out of it's box!

IMG_3767-1.jpg~original

He's going to be hanging out with these machines.

I can't wait to see pics of v1 beside v2 because I still think V1 is better. I need to see pics side by side.

I got my lifesize 2.0 yesterday, sorry no pics went to bed at 4am and it's still not fully put together.
I was inspecting / admiring each piece for a long time heheh.
I still have to setup the lights, head electronics and the cables.

However I'm having a problem with the arms fitting into the body.
The position I want to use is a tight fit and the retaining pin does not go in all the way on either arm no matter what position it is in.
Right now you could pull the arm out while the retaining pin is inserted.
Already called sideshow about it but I'm waiting for a call back.
I got a feeling I may have to get a new torso coming to me to fix this.

Overall I really like it. The battle damage isn't as "yellow" as I thought it would be, some of the sideshow pics seem to have a yellow tint.
I plan to have it with both rifles facing down so I don't accidently walk into one of them and take my eye out lol.
It does look cool with one pointing down and one pointing towards the entrance to the room.
I also still have to get rid of those boxes so you can actually get in the room and take some pics.!

I think I like this base better as well, there seems to be less skulls but I think the base is lower which I like.

Forgot to mention that now I have nothing SSC on preorder or flex after this woohoo! (just a lot of interest free cc debt lol)

bring on SDCC!

I got my lifesize 2.0 yesterday, sorry no pics went to bed at 4am and it's still not fully put together.
I was inspecting / admiring each piece for a long time heheh.
I still have to setup the lights, head electronics and the cables.

However I'm having a problem with the arms fitting into the body.
The position I want to use is a tight fit and the retaining pin does not go in all the way on either arm no matter what position it is in.
Right now you could pull the arm out while the retaining pin is inserted.
Already called sideshow about it but I'm waiting for a call back.
I got a feeling I may have to get a new torso coming to me to fix this.

Overall I really like it. The battle damage isn't as "yellow" as I thought it would be, some of the sideshow pics seem to have a yellow tint.
I plan to have it with both rifles facing down so I don't accidently walk into one of them and take my eye out lol.
It does look cool with one pointing down and one pointing towards the entrance to the room.
I also still have to get rid of those boxes so you can actually get in the room and take some pics.!

I think I like this base better as well, there seems to be less skulls but I think the base is lower which I like.

I have one. The pin issue might be on all of them. It is on mine. Just so you know. Doesn't affect the arms stability though.

I have one. The pin issue might be on all of them. It is on mine. Just so you know. Doesn't affect the arms stability though.

Very Interesting... thanks for the feedback!

I'm still waiting for the call from SSC, I'll see what they say as well and report back.

no pics yet. Been waiting for sideshow to resolve multiple issues with this. Overall it's together and looks great but for the price I want these issues completely resolved:

1. The pins do not fully seat to hold the arms in. These pins are supposed to prevent the arm from coming out but they don't. The arms are pretty stable without the pins though.

2. the right arm does not go in fully in the bottom position (which of course is the position I want to use)

3. the hose going to the head does not stay attached. The metal or magnet in the hose is too weak.

4. the hose going to the arm does not fit in the right arm (did not want to force it without talking to them)

I called like 3 weeks ago and they said they would call me back an no one ever did. Excellent support considering the money I spent on this piece... NOT

So I call again 2 weeks later but the guy tells me he needs to talk to someone and find out how these things go together.

Another week goes by and they call me. Basically they are telling me these are checked before they go out. Not sure what the point of that was... I'm looking at a piece with problems so your just telling me the way you check things sucks.

They seemed to be asking me how to resolve the issue, I said send me a new one or send me a torso, 2 arms and another set of cables that works.

Sorry to hear that Vitus. I'm with you though about forcing them to resolve these issues while you still can. How's the finish/chrome look?

Yeah, Vitus, sorry to hear about yours, I don't have any complaints with mine and have had nothing but stellar support from SS.

Sorry to hear that Vitus. I'm with you though about forcing them to resolve these issues while you still can. How's the finish/chrome look?

yeah they're sending me a new chest arms and hoses.
hopefully with all these parts I can find something that fits together better and send them back what I don't use.

hard to describe the finish. kind of like someone left it out in the rain or maybe uh didn't keep up with polishing the Chrome. it doesn't really have that black that the combat skull does.

overall I like it with the two guns. I also like my Arnold's with two guns lol.
turn the lights on, take a few steps back to normal viewing distance and you don't notice the weathering much and you get some shine.

My T-800 is back out of storage and reassembled! Great success! Pics forthcoming whenever I get the rest of the house in order.

I got my replacement arms, chest and hoses.
But everything is pretty much damaged, broken fingers, chips, cracked ends on the hoses. I'm sending it all back.

The arms even look like substandard parts... there is glue or some sort of glop everywhere where it should not be... like all over the outside of the fingers

The hoses were thrown in with the chest with no protection. I think someone may have thought they were actually made of metal but they are not 100% metal. The ends seem to have resin parts which have cracked.

All in all I got like 1 hose that worked better than what I had out of all these replacement parts.

I'll see what they say but I think I will probably drill the hole in my arm deeper to get the hose to fit in correctly and see what else they can do for me...

Overall I like the piece but I can say that I would NOT recommend this experience to anyone until a different company starts selling endoskeletons.

Back