T-800 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Doctor said:
my guess is this is ray villafane's last sculpt for sideshow.he said there
was one more statue he did, not marvel related which was his favourite.
if you look at what he did with the ghost rider imagine how good this t800
is gonna be.im having this one for sure...cant wait..:monkey5
If it is by Ray, it might be very hard to pass on.

the Doctor said:
my guess is this is ray villafane's last sculpt for sideshow.he said there
was one more statue he did, not marvel related which was his favourite.
if you look at what he did with the ghost rider imagine how good this t800
is gonna be.im having this one for sure...cant wait..:monkey5

I think you might be on to something. I had forgotten about Ray's final SS piece.

And two things I like about Andy--he is always very complimentary of the work of his peers, and he is so humble that he honestly may not realize that his own work is the best out there.

:D

I'm excited about this PF, but there's no way I can swing it. I can't possibly handle another line and I've been able to lay off purchasing any of the other Terminator pieces thus far. Great teaser pic though.

tomandshell said:
I think you might be on to something. I had forgotten about Ray's final SS piece.

And two things I like about Andy--he is always very complimentary of the work of his peers, and he is so humble that he honestly may not realize that his own work is the best out there.

im hoping this is by ray,fully scupted clothing is also one of his specialities.
i've been waiting a long time for a arnie t800 statue so im having this even if its not ray.if it is ray it would be 1/5 1/4 or even1/3 scale.it wont be smaller i reckon...could be ss best teminator ever.....even rival cinemaquettes:eek: ...:D

tomandshell said:
Andy--he is always very complimentary of the work of his peers, and he is so humble that he honestly may not realize that his own work is the best out there.

Very very very true!!! Andy is tops in this industry.

...and yes this was my last piece for SS as well as my first dig at trying to sculpt a likeness. Fun project! I love the Terminator movies.

Ray Villafane said:

...and yes this was my last piece for SS as well as my first dig at trying to sculpt a likeness. Fun project! I love the Terminator movies.

Well this is great news! Thanks for letting us know Ray. I am sure this piece will be fantastic! :D

Ray Villafane said:

Great to hear you did this, Ray. Now I really can't wait to see it.

How do you like working for DCD, btw?

I knew it was your handywork Ray. You have a very recognisable style. One I really dig btw!

So.....the big question here is, did you sculpt the mini-gun on this piece :monkey5

B-Electronic said:
So.....the big question here is, did you sculpt the mini-gun on this piece :monkey5

oh yes pleeeease.....and is there an exclusive on this piece...and....and...
im having it..:D

I'll be keeping an eye on this!

I'd still prefer a Terminator 1 bad guy Terminator in punk outfit. Maybe this will come as a PF! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

PsychoCenobite said:
I'll be keeping an eye on this!

I'd still prefer a Terminator 1 bad guy Terminator in punk outfit. Maybe this will come as a PF! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5
Thats what I initially thought, but I dont think they have the rights to the first film, that might just be Hot Toys.
Cant wait for further pics, this thing will rock.

WOOOOOO hoooooooooooooo I cant wait to get my hands on this! More more terminator stuff please! By the way what is PF? is it a statue with cloths or like the darth vader 1/4?

Terminator 101 said:
WOOOOOO hoooooooooooooo I cant wait to get my hands on this! More more terminator stuff please! By the way what is PF? is it a statue with cloths or like the darth vader 1/4?

PF = Premium Format ( 1/4 scale statue with mixed media for clothes, weapons or hair etc)

RAY!!!! There is no doubt that this will be an breathtaking piece. You have never let us down :monkey3 I still cannot wait for the Ghost Rider Statues to arrive. Keep up the good work.

Ray Villafane said:

ahhh, so this is the last piece you spoke of awhile back calling it your fav piece yet. .. cool :cool:

KAOSINLA said:

Just an interesting segway:

I was there when Arnuld shot that scene. I was with a group of people in a field about 150 yards across the street. They used a new office building across the street from where I was working part-time at the time (in Fremont, CA).

I took some pics of the carnage Arnold left behind the next morning. I'll scan them in and post them when I get the chance (no digital cams back then). And I took some shells off the ground, too - but I've lost them since.

That evening - we saw them shoot that scene and the scene where the police bike flies out the side of the top floor (the stuntman actually missed the stacked cardboard boxes he was supposed to land in and was taken away by ambulance.

I missed the night they blew up the building (actually just the fake third floor of the building) - but we did see the fireball from the freeway.

On one other night - we saw them shoot the scene where T800, Sarah, and John Connor are walking up to the Cyberdyne building. Funny - for such a simple shot - they did it over like 12 times. On that night - they also took shots of the police helicopter flying around the building.

T2 was an awesome movie already - but witnessing the shoot makes it one of my sentimental favorites :)

Nice statue - BTW.

Back