T-800 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Polystone statue? Is this yet another line? How many different Terminator products are they going to make? I think this would've been better as a 1/4 scale PF.

It is interesting. Like Tom said- I didn't see this coming. I'm glad they're doing a lot with the T2 license.

I didn't realize this wasn't another Epic Scale, or whatever the other series was. So will this be a full bodied statue?

why now? after many moons later .

,,,nonetheless, he looks promising already. If they can get the likeness close to the 12" fig. there is no doubt that this will look awesome.

Very cool, definately pick this over a 12" figure.:D Would rather a Terminator statue, but T2 is a more sellable license.

WOW! No way! This awesome news! It's too bad I won't be getting the 1:4 scale T-800 Endo or the 1:1 scale Endo arm... We'll see if I can get this, however. I love those damn Terminators!

Batty said:
Where are all the Terminator fans?

:lol We're here.

In fact I just bought a rare 12" HT Kyle Reese, it will be interesting to see the sculpt on this piece, probably another AB mastepiece but I'm not interested in polystyrene or whatever it's called... would rather have a PF, why didn't they just make that instead?

pjam said:
:lol We're here.

In fact I just bought a rare 12" HT Kyle Reese, it will be interesting to see the sculpt on this piece, probably another AB mastepiece but I'm not interested in polystyrene or whatever it's called... would rather have a PF, why didn't they just make that instead?
Good question! Where's Dusty when you need her?

I can't wait and see what it actually looks like, but I think I'd rather have a PF too.

Batty said:
Good question! Where's Dusty when you need her?

I can't wait and see what it actually looks like, but I think I'd rather have a PF too.

Totally, who wouldn't? Another big whiff from SSC IMO.

If you're gonna shell out $200 plus, I'd rather have something tactile, something real...

Let me put it more simply:

How could they NOT do a PF?

Last edited:
FYI, this ain't my handiwork.... Mine wouldn't have looked nearly as good as this. :google

Sideshow Andy said:
FYI, this ain't my handiwork.... Mine wouldn't have looked nearly as good as this. :google
Who are you kidding? All your work looks amazing!

Can you tell us how big it is? Or maybe why they went with a statue instead of PF?

Sorry man, I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. And then Chicky would have to kill me.

;)

p.s. Thanks for the compliment though!

Interested to see what this looks like, but like most I would have prefered a 1/4 PF version.

my guess is this is ray villafane's last sculpt for sideshow.he said there
was one more statue he did, not marvel related which was his favourite.
if you look at what he did with the ghost rider imagine how good this t800
is gonna be.im having this one for sure...cant wait..:monkey5

I'm curious to see this myself.

But I won't be cancelling my T-800 12 inch. He needs to go along with my Sarah O'Conner.

Back