T-800 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this is going to be like the Freddy vs. Jason "Scream Scene" statue. If so, let's hope it looks less "NECAish"

I'm anxious to see this in full though. May be something I'll want to order if it's not due until next year.

tinister said:
Just an interesting segway:

I was there when Arnuld shot that scene. I was with a group of people in a field about 150 yards across the street. They used a new office building across the street from where I was working part-time at the time (in Fremont, CA).

I took some pics of the carnage Arnold left behind the next morning. I'll scan them in and post them when I get the chance (no digital cams back then). And I took some shells off the ground, too - but I've lost them since.

That evening - we saw them shoot that scene and the scene where the police bike flies out the side of the top floor (the stuntman actually missed the stacked cardboard boxes he was supposed to land in and was taken away by ambulance.

I missed the night they blew up the building (actually just the fake third floor of the building) - but we did see the fireball from the freeway.

On one other night - we saw them shoot the scene where T800, Sarah, and John Connor are walking up to the Cyberdyne building. Funny - for such a simple shot - they did it over like 12 times. On that night - they also took shots of the police helicopter flying around the building.

T2 was an awesome movie already - but witnessing the shoot makes it one of my sentimental favorites :)

Nice statue - BTW.

v jealous :D :lol

pitchin said:
v jealous :D :lol

Hehe. Yeah. It was cool. I'll start a different thread about the pics when I scan them (don't want to be a hi-jacker), but in an empty parking lot behind one of the unused office buildings was a whole fleet of prop police cars. We stumbled onto them trying to sneak past security to get a closer look during shooting. There must have been 20 or 30 cars.

Then the next night we were there - half of the car's were banged up, and riddled with bullets. Seeing that really hits home about the cost of making these movies.

How come we get a Preview of Captain America and we see his entire face, while Arnold we only see the mouth. It's either a great sculpt and the pic is a tease or the sculpt is bad.

NASEDO said:
How come we get a Preview of Captain America and we see his entire face, while Arnold we only see the mouth. It's either a great sculpt and the pic is a tease or the sculpt is bad.
With Ray doing the the sculpt, there's no way it's going to be bad.

t2_t800_chaingun02.jpg

t2_t800_chaingun03.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhh YEH! :chew

tinister said:
Just an interesting segway:

I was there when Arnuld shot that scene. I was with a group of people in a field about 150 yards across the street. They used a new office building across the street from where I was working part-time at the time (in Fremont, CA).

I took some pics of the carnage Arnold left behind the next morning. I'll scan them in and post them when I get the chance (no digital cams back then). And I took some shells off the ground, too - but I've lost them since.

That evening - we saw them shoot that scene and the scene where the police bike flies out the side of the top floor (the stuntman actually missed the stacked cardboard boxes he was supposed to land in and was taken away by ambulance.

I missed the night they blew up the building (actually just the fake third floor of the building) - but we did see the fireball from the freeway.

On one other night - we saw them shoot the scene where T800, Sarah, and John Connor are walking up to the Cyberdyne building. Funny - for such a simple shot - they did it over like 12 times. On that night - they also took shots of the police helicopter flying around the building.

T2 was an awesome movie already - but witnessing the shoot makes it one of my sentimental favorites :)

Nice statue - BTW.

That is so awesome. I can't believe you lost the friggin' shells!!?

i grew up in Fremont, California and i definitely knew about the T2 scenes you're talking about. i believe that old tech building was the Cirrus Logic building?? my friend took pics of the aftermath also. i sure wish i was in touch with him to get those. Arnold was staying at the nearby Hilton. it was pretty cool driving by the area seeing all the props! wow, that was a looooong time ago! :D

Man, you guys were where it's at in the 90's.

From wikipedia:
Rap star and Christian minister M.C. Hammer lived in Fremont during his prime as a music legend, during which his "U Can't Touch This" and "Too Legit to Quit" were very large pop-music hits.

P1X4R said:
i grew up in Fremont, California and i definitely knew about the T2 scenes you're talking about. i believe that old tech building was the Cirrus Logic building?? my friend took pics of the aftermath also. i sure wish i was in touch with him to get those. Arnold was staying at the nearby Hilton. it was pretty cool driving by the area seeing all the props! wow, that was a looooong time ago! :D

Nice! :) What HS did you go to? I went to American High.

The building they shot in was actually brand new. They constructed a whole false 3rd floor and then proceeded to blow it to smittereens LOL. The building was empty for a while after the shoot, but eventually had tenants. Imagine telling everyone you work for Cyberdyne. Cirrus was pretty close by at the time - right down the block.

Remember the uproar in the local news about Arnuld doing some shopping for western wear at the Newpark Mall? LOL
That mall was THE mall to be in back then.

It doesn't seem to be that long ago, but man - now that I think about it - it's ancient history.

gabberjawa said:
Man, you guys were where it's at in the 90's.

From wikipedia:
Rap star and Christian minister M.C. Hammer lived in Fremont during his prime as a music legend, during which his "U Can't Touch This" and "Too Legit to Quit" were very large pop-music hits.

LOL. I don't know what it was about Fremont - but at the time - it was getting so much publicity. Yes - The Hammer owned THE most expensive home in Fremont - in the hills above the common folk. We used to hike up to this peak (Mission Peak) - from there - you look down onto Hammer's house.

Then the idiot lost it all :(

Man - I was a kid back then (shedding a tear) hehe

i went to JFK. i was supposed to go to Washington. yeah, American HS didn't have classroom walls right? :D yup, Newpark Mall was the happening hangout mall for young kids back then!

xenoviper said:
t2_t800_chaingun02.jpg

t2_t800_chaingun03.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhh YEH! :chew

Ohhhhhhhhhhh YEH, indeed!

That definitely is a 1/6 figure if not a mixed media statue. It sure is cool looking, no doubt about that. But that's not Sideshow's.

It does make me wonder if that's the pose Sideshow's T-800 polystone statue is going to be in. If anything, it is from the last half of the film. He's got the 40mm grenades and bandolero, the grey shirt and bullet holes (which he didn't waste anytime getting in the film).

My guess is that's either holding the GE Mini-Gun and if that's the case then he should have the M79 grenade launcher over his shoulder, or just the M79 grenade launcher itself in his hands. Perhaps the grenade launcher is open and he's putting another 40mm shell in er sumin'.

We shall know soon. I'm a huge Terminator 2 fan so I'm really excited. :D

I wish I hadn't had to cancel my 14/ scale Terminator Endo and Endo Arm :(. I'm a broken record I know. I lay my head upon a tear stained pillow. They're manly tears, mind you.

I am 100% sure that is a custom 1/6 figure made by xenoviper....

He is king of custom Terminator 12" :lol

Yes thats one of my terminator in 1/6th scale

Once i saw Kaosinla posted this one, i couldnt help to post the bash i did just for fun :D
termyz8.jpg

I really hope this up coming polystone statue is heaps better than this sad looking bust!
8317.jpg

Back