Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Temporary home until i find a suitable cabinet

Termintaor 33.jpg

I contacted SS and sent photos of the base light shining everywhere except the front of the endo and the eyes light shinning through the skull and they said they would swap it out. SS sent a shipping label and also said the red light of the skull shows through on all statues.

I got the same problem with the base, but my endo also has issues. Sent them a request for a replacement.

Got mine today and i am extremely happy with him.

Hands, face, lights are all fine for me, the base is extremely heavy and well built, the statute itself it light but nowhere near as bad as i thought and compared to the CC endo i had this is night and day, details are brilliant

Definite keeper!

Stoked for you mate, glad you're happy with him :) your base lights are what mine should have been lol.

that's good man. Did you end up fixing that jaw piston?

So I went and put some heat to the jaw piston to see if I could move it a bit but it's a hard pvc not like polystone and was taking too long to soften up so I just let it go. It's not such an issue to me I want to risk melting something. lol.

On another note I noticed the black trim on the very bottom of my base has this kind of lopsided angle to it. Anybody else's look like this? The entire base appears to be a one piece deal with no seams etc. so might just be the way the molds came out. Just wanted to check if everybody's looks like this before I make an issue of it.

20180120_115327_resized_zpsa6nluyl5.jpg

The hands are crap, not gonna sugar coat it. But the rest of the sculpt is pretty good and makes up for it.

I have had the Hot Toys 1/4 endo as well, and overall I prefer this, purely because the rest of the sculpt is better.

I sent Sideshow an email about the QC issues on mine. They have offered a full replacement or refund. As I really want a 1/4 endo in my collection, I'm leaning towards the replacement, otherwise I would just get a refund.

The hands are crap, not gonna sugar coat it. But the rest of the sculpt is pretty good and makes up for it.

I have had the Hot Toys 1/4 endo as well, and overall I prefer this, purely because the rest of the sculpt is better.

I sent Sideshow an email about the QC issues on mine. They have offered a full replacement or refund. As I really want a 1/4 endo in my collection, I'm leaning towards the replacement, otherwise I would just get a refund.

do they show you replacement statue for approval before sending it?

I have heard on other forums that when collectors in HK (collectors there are notoriously picky btw) go to the HT headquarter there for exchange, very often the 'replacement' is another already returned figure so the QC is usually no better.

Back