Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys. Think I will pass on both. Is there any chance that Sideshow will make a T2 endoskeleton? If I remember correctly there was a drawing about one from the future scene?

Last edited:
Thank you guys. Thank I will pass on both. Is there any chance that Sideshow will make a T2 endoskeleton? If I remember correctly there was a drawing about one from the future scene?

They said they were, but who knows. Prime 1 will also eventually be doing a 1/3 in addition to their 1/2 if you don't have to have a 1/4.

Thank you guys. Thank I will pass on both. Is there any chance that Sideshow will make a T2 endoskeleton? If I remember correctly there was a drawing about one from the future scene?

Nope. This started off as a T1 licenced endo, but the final product has T2 all over the box and base, with a T1 name plate. Doubt they will be making another 1/4 scale Endoskeleton anytime soon.

If you don't have to have a 1/4 endo, wait for Prime 1 to show something in a smaller scale. Otherwise, if it must be 1/4 then I think this is the best option personally.

Well 1/3 or 1/2 is too big for me so 1/4 would be preferable. My problem with the SS maquette other than the paint and the pose it does not come with a plasma rifle. And to me personally that is a big factor too.

Sideshow is too busy selling the current one that leans over in a few years and can't be bothered to do a version 3.0. Chronicle said they will be chroming the rest of their 1:1 run, but who knows when that will be.

Now why is it so difficult for companies to build a full scale chrome version with a pose like this one?
engineerly impossible, tha's why.

uqmQnye.jpg

Question is, are they just using the Sideshow statue as art for the cover, or is the statue the same? If it's accurate and unique, it'll be a very interesting project....

So that's about what? 1500 usd and you don't even know what it is going to look like in the end. No thank you.

Oh, and it is UK only. :slap

Question is, are they just using the Sideshow statue as art for the cover, or is the statue the same? If it's accurate and unique, it'll be a very interesting project....

That's what I thought to begin with. But why would you spend all that cash if you don't know what it looks like when finished ?

The Millennuim Falcon had the finished model on the cover of the 1st issue, so hopefully more pictures will surface.

You can also save the money before buying the 120 magazines and spend it on the real deal like the Prime 1 statue. No glue needed....

Maybe a strange question but does this take 3 batteries or 2? I have 2 in mine and they don't seem to last 3-4 hours max? i love my statute but this is an awful design putting these silly watch batteries in the head!

I am only asking because it looks like you can get more than 2 in the head but at a struggle and i don't want to break anything

Maybe a strange question but does this take 3 batteries or 2? I have 2 in mine and they don't seem to last 3-4 hours max? i love my statute but this is an awful design putting these silly watch batteries in the head!

I am only asking because it looks like you can get more than 2 in the head but at a struggle and i don't want to break anything
Only two batteries and I agree totally, worst power supply placement ever.

Has anyone happened to attempt to repaint the endoskeleton? Mirror chrome for example? I'm thinking of doing this ...

Back