• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

T-800 Endoskeleton 1:1 Bust (Combat Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jb0187

Super Freak
Reaction score
SELLING MY BUST BECAUSE I JUST GOT THE CLEAN VERSION AND DONT NEED 2 SO IM ASKING $500.00 SHIP IN THE US ONLY IF YOU NEED PICTURES PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU OR YOU CAN SEE THE PICS OF MY BUST IN SHOW YOUR SHELVES AND ALSO SEE MY FEEDBACK THANKS FOR LOOKING.

fc6zk0.jpg

I'll give you $400.00 as long as you send it for free and put your predator cinemaquette in with it !. :lecture

:lol Just kidding man , good luck with the sale. :rock

Boy does your bust ever look different from mine (the damage marks I mean) It looks very cool that way. Good price!

THANKS GUYS AND I WAS ALMOST GOING TO INCLUDE THE PREDATOR BUT SINCE YOU KIDDING I GUES I WONT LOL :rotfl:rotfl

Yeah i'm probably going to miss this one 2 but i can use the money for some of my commission work i have out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back