T-800 ARNOLD BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I forgot tosay, I was out drinking on Friday night and walking down Chapel St here in Melbourne and I looked in the window of this awesome, touch expensive, figure store called "Just Collectibles" and I saw this bust displayed in the window in real-life, through Beer Goggles mind you... If the store was open; I would have brought it on my Credit Card!!! So I went back in there on Sunday to have a look at it properly and someone had brought on Saturday! :banghead

Oh, I forgot tosay, I was out drinking on Friday night and walking down Chapel St here in Melbourne and I looked in the window of this awesome, touch expensive, figure store called "Just Collectibles" and I saw this bust displayed in the window in real-life, through Beer Goggles mind you... If the store was open; I would have brought it on my Credit Card!!! So I went back in there on Sunday to have a look at it properly and someone had brought on Saturday! :brick

Damn! It's like spotting things on Ebay. You put it in your watch list and come back the next day to find it's sold. I'm watching a couple of Hot Toys items at the minute, hope I can get them before some gimp swoops in and snaps them up.

Got him yesterday :monkey5
Great looking bust thats for sure.
I just have one concern with it... The skin/flesh area around the endoskull part is really dark brown.
Much darker then the rest of his face.
Looking at the previous posted pics I'll have to say everyone has it but maybe mine is worse, because it's really bothering me.
Or maybe you just can tell by the pics. It's harder to notic it in the ones taken with flash.
Why is it so much darker? Is the skin supposed to be burnt or what?

It's the area over his right eye that bothers me.
Looks really dark brown. Much darker than the rest of his face.
Here's 3 pics. W/O flash
t800_01.jpg

Soft flash:
t800_02.jpg

And normal/hard flash
t800_03.jpg

Is this "normal"?
Replacement? Or am I just being an@l? :eek::D

wow that really does look dark above the right eye, and along towards the open scalp area with the endo coming through. Ill have a look at mine after work tonight and see if its the same and maybe post some pics also.

Is this "normal"?

Can't a man use a sunbed once in a while?? Sheesh!!

:rotfl

optimus,

checked out my bust and mine does not have the dark brown over the right eye.....however, each and every piece is unique....it is ultimately up to you whether to keep it or return it....if that spot is going to drive you crazy, then you should ask for new one.....i dont think it looks bad, personally....but i see why you would be concerned....just my two cents, good luck brother.

Here's 3 pics. W/O flash

Soft flash:
t800_02.jpg

And normal/hard flash

Is this "normal"?

I personally do not own this piece but I have seen many pics of it and I can tell you that your bust does not look right.

It is definitely more brown in that area than others I have seen.
If it were me, I'd get it replaced.........especially when you are dealing with that amount of money.......and the fact that you will have that piece for years to come.
You dont want to hate it every time you look at it.

I personally do not own this piece but I have seen many pics of it and I can tell you that your bust does not look right.

It is definitely more brown in that area than others I have seen.
If it were me, I'd get it replaced.........especially when you are dealing with that amount of money.......and the fact that you will have that piece for years to come.
You dont want to hate it every time you look at it.

It does look like a over-spray, an oversight by the painter.

I checked mine out and he also has the brown skin area like yours, maybe the flash just enhances the severity of it. I think that is meant to be a scorched and bruised area of his face. SOLIDSNAKE's bust also has the same.

I received mine yesterday and it has the same darker area. It was #203.

As some of you know, part of the reason why this sold out as quickly is because Sideshow was waiting in their next shipment to arrive. Perhaps the second shipment has the darker area variations. I agree the pics I see here exagerate the issue. It looks more bruised than some dude at the factory purposely overspraying.

That said, I love this thing. It is a great bust.

I received mine yesterday and it has the same darker area. It was #203.

As some of you know, part of the reason why this sold out as quickly is because Sideshow was waiting in their next shipment to arrive. Perhaps the second shipment has the darker area variations. I agree the pics I see here exagerate the issue. It looks more bruised than some dude at the factory purposely overspraying.

That said, I love this thing. It is a great bust.

I dont think the second shipment pieces just have the darker variation. Ive got #21 and he has the same type of bruising/dark area also. I agree its meant to be a bruise.
Hes a cool bust eh? :chew

I dont think the second shipment pieces just have the darker variation. Ive got #21 and he has the same type of bruising/dark area also. I agree its meant to be a bruise.
Hes a cool bust eh? :chew

HELL YEAA SLING !
he is kick assss !!

I took some new video of my arnie for my next video.
Not to happy with the lighting here at my house today.

It is a great bust, that's for sure, and thanks for the pictures!
You too have the bruises/bruising on yours but I think I got even more/darker on mine.

Back