T-800 ARNOLD BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think the second shipment pieces just have the darker variation. Ive got #21 and he has the same type of bruising/dark area also. I agree its meant to be a bruise.
Hes a cool bust eh? :chew

It's a GREAT bust. I think this will be one of those pieces that people will wish they picked up when they had the chance.

Wow, with the close-up pictures, it does look like it comes like that....looks more realistic.

:monkey5:chew:monkey5

t8001.jpg

t8002.jpg

t8003.jpg

I'm on the wait list but I doubt it will ever come through.

Never say never. I've seen stranger things happen. Another member recently got an order through for a Marvel Captain America PF Exclusive via the wait list on the SS website and he had been on it for 2 YEARS!

Not to mention the "miraculous" discovery of all of those clean 1:1 Endoskulls recently.

bad news, SS sent me a e-mail cancelling the waitlist reservation on this bust, stating no credit card declines and have found no more lying around the warehouse. looks like e-bay for me

bad news, SS sent me a e-mail cancelling the waitlist reservation on this bust, stating no credit card declines and have found no more lying around the warehouse. looks like e-bay for me

Yep, just got that email too.
I regret selling mine so I jumped on that wait list.... I knew it was a long shot anyway

Back