T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it does look a little like a caricature.
Although if skynet are trying there best to make there endo smaller and efficent to hide under a human body I guess each model that gets closer to the T-800 is going to look like it more and more. So with it beign two steps away from it its likely to be bigger , goofier and just not as human looking as the T-800.

So even though it looks this way there is belivalbe reasons that it could do imo.
This and its hard for anything to top the T-800 design.
Its perfect.

Although if skynet are trying there best to make there endo smaller and efficent to hide under a human body I guess each model that gets closer to the T-800 is going to look like it more and more. So with it beign two steps away from it its likely to be bigger , goofier and just not as human looking as the T-800.

So even though it looks this way there is belivalbe reasons that it could do imo.
Its perfect.
Yes, that's the real dilemma: to design something that looks as cool/intimidating/menacing as the T-800, but that also fits in the timeline of the story... The T-600 has to look like the machines are trying to get it right. It can't be perfect!

Its perfect.

It's the Bugsinator but I like it:lol

I can imagine skynets employees trying to impress the boss with the new T-600 design.

" Were almost there sir ! , we just have to file down the teeth and make it a little smaller and its done ! ".

:lol

Some of you only want to purchase this if the movie is great and iconic. Well, my Navy friend got a sneak preview on his base today. They had infrared detectors and everything to keep it from getting leaked. He is a hardcore Terminator fan (T1 AND T2) He LOVED it! He said there are plenty of throwbacks and he was very glad how they pulled it off. So it looks like its a winner!

to be honest it looks ok but when you compare it to the other pic it has a lot of things they need to fix.

1 . chest plate does not look right it needs to bend a bit more
2 . Hoses are not wired correctly
3. Forehead looks too large ( may be camera angle )
4. it needs an over bite
5. pistones are too big

now im not (an al) about details but it does look diffrent, if they just fix the teeth it would look better.

U Crazy. :elefant

up at play.com for £799.99 :lecture FYI for the uk freaks :rock wondering if this will work out cheaper or not ???

up at play.com for £799.99 :lecture FYI for the uk freaks :rock wondering if this will work out cheaper or not ???

Nah I'd say it'll be about even if not more but no reward points or flex-pay. The scary thing is that we seem to be getting charged the £ amount almost the same as the $ amount. It used to be 50p for every $1 now it's even with some items, like the HCG Pulse Rifle:monkey2:monkey2

The scary thing is that we seem to be getting charged the £ amount almost the same as the $ amount. It used to be 50p for every $1 now it's even with some items, like the HCG Pulse Rifle:monkey2:monkey2

some day sonic, some day........ we will get back to the good old days :lol

some day sonic, some day........ we will get back to the good old days :lol

I'm all for NEW days.

Wipe out everyone's debt.
Create a new world currency.
Everyone is on the same sheet of music, no debt, next paycheck, everyone starts fresh. :)

I'm all for NEW days.

Wipe out everyone's debt.
Create a new world currency.
Everyone is on the same sheet of music, no debt, next paycheck, everyone starts fresh. :)

Rule number one:No one talks about the Fight Club!

Back