T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wv50ew.jpg

Is it just me or do these look like two different busts?

This shall look insanely awesome in our Terminator collections...
Gonna tower over everything

But I ordered it so my $750 says its ok If I wanna ^^^^^ a little. :cool:

Yeah man you can ^^^^^ all you like i'm not bothered. I was just saying people will always find something to moan about with anything. :)

I have to have this, i ff already have it on pre order. damm those people of sideshow for making these things.

AND how about a bust of the first Terminator?

Something like this???:

the-terminator.jpg

The hand and gun could be an exclusive? And it could have light up eyes and removable sunglasses...

This would be the only non-Endo bust that I'd buy, and I'd buy it in a second

This thing, even with the chin and supposed scale being off and not being 1 million percent screen accurate, it looks baddass. I could read the complaints about it all day and nothing makes me less excited to get one.

wv50ew.jpg

Is it just me or do these look like two different busts?

to be honest it looks ok but when you compare it to the other pic it has a lot of things they need to fix.

1 . chest plate does not look right it needs to bend a bit more
2 . Hoses are not wired correctly
3. Forehead looks too large ( may be camera angle )
4. it needs an over bite
5. pistones are too big

now im not (an al) about details but it does look diffrent, if they just fix the teeth it would look better.

to be honest it looks ok but when you compare it to the other pic it has a lot of things they need to fix.

1 . chest plate does not look right it needs to bend a bit more
2 . Hoses are not wired correctly
3. Forehead looks too large ( may be camera angle )
4. it needs an over bite
5. pistones are too big

now im not (an al) about details but it does look diffrent, if they just fix the teeth it would look better.

Yeah, those are the same differences I saw too. Also Sideshow scales down lifesize busts 1% to avoid recasts right? I know I read that somewhere in a Iron Man 1:1 bust thread.

the Bust looks great... for ordering i need first to watch the movie :)

Thats something thats really likely to push me on ordering again if the movies good. If something from T2 is released by sideshow I would have a hard time not ordering even if it sucks. :monkey2

Since this bust is pretty awesome anyway I think if I enjoy the movie and the T-600 character ( if thats what you want to call it ) I will start thinking about ordering again.
I still know for a fact though for the T-600 I would prefer a maquette of pf. I hope they make one. The overall design of this thing is just too awesome to ignore.

Because I love terminator and want to see the franchise done justice. This bust has too many inaccuracies to be excused. Question away fool...

Take it easy troll. Just pointing out the obvious. How was I supposed to know you were a Terminator fan with a Luke Skywalker avatar and a banner of a video game character's pixelated ass? :rolleyes:

We get it, you don't like it. Run along now.

Take it easy troll. Just pointing out the obvious. How was I supposed to know you were a Terminator fan with a Luke Skywalker avatar and a banner of a video game character's pixelated ass? :rolleyes:

We get it, you don't like it. Run along now.

What is wrong with the avatar and the signature? Not obvious enough for a Terminator fan? You can't blame him if someone misreads these signs, can you? Sometimes there's more than meets the eye.
I can understand he's upset about the outcome of this bust. Personally, I think it's not the bust, but the original design of the T-600 which is the real problem. IMO (In My Opinion, just to make that perfectly clear) the T-600 is a caricature of the T-800. A pretty good one too, considering it's dorky expression. The design of the T-600 is just too cartoonish I find. Still, I can understand that some find that attractive. Taste is subject to many things.

Back