T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bust looks really cool, but easy pass for me. I'm not going to collect Salvation, going to stick with the classics: T1 and T2

These will triple in value i'm telling you.

I kind of doubt it. It is not an icon like the T-800. But who knows...

I think sideshow have done a great job of this. Its just presented alot differently than were used too with the terminator endo busts and since there so classic and some of sideshows best work its hard to be used to anything different.
Plus the fact that none of us have seen the new movie yet adds to the fact that its harder to like anything from it.
Remakes , new flicks from 80s franchise's. With other recent movies it kind of leaves a bad taste. If the new movie is as good as it looks to be I think a few opinions will change on this one.

These will triple in value i'm telling you.

I doubt that alot personally. The fact that its not from one of the originals and doesn't fit with the other busts I think ruins its chances and people would rather go for them rather than pay triple for this one.
Plus this could still have no edition size.

guys on the statue forum what does this mean?

I hope this will have an ES!?????

ES means Edition Size. Like when you recieve a statue and on the back it says " such a number / 750 ". The battle damaged lifesize endoskull from sideshow ( not the clean one ) has no edition size so sideshow can keep pumping them out until they feel like they don't want too anymore.

If a statue doesn't have an ES it gives it less of a chance of raising in price ( its still possible but less likely ) since if people know what there buying they should know sideshow could always make more at retail.
This is one of the main reasons the Clean " shiny " endoskull from sideshow is sought after much more than the battle damaged version. That and the fact that some people don't like the black paint effect sideshow decided to use for the bd look. I haven't seen either in person yet so I can't say.

EDIT :

I Knew I would do that. :slap
Sorry for posting twice. I had to do the quotes then I was going to copy and paste. I suck mods , I know. :monkey1:monkey3

Bust look pretty great... but there is something about the shape of the skull I don't really care for. Almost like it being an earlier version they wanted it to look like Neanderthal or some human ancestor.

In reality... he looks a little slow :monkey3

Bust look pretty great... but there is something about the shape of the skull I don't really care for. Almost like it being an earlier version they wanted it to look like Neanderthal or some human ancestor.

In reality... he looks a little slow :monkey3

i was thinking the EXACT same thing - he just looks dumb... especially compared to the skull of the T-800...

ofcourse i'm sure i'll feel differnetly when i see the movie.

I've always thought up close he looked a little goofy and strange.
Overall though I do like the design of the T-600. I think I would prefer a maquette of pf of it. I'll still probably get this though.

after thinking about this I doubt I'm going to buy it... I would really really prefer a maquette or premium format of the T-600. Looking at the head alone with the shoulders I think it doesn't have the same effect as the T-800 and even TX to some extent.

I love the T-600 design but the thing I don't like about it most is the goofy looking face. So personally for reperesentation of the T-600 I would rather have something showing the whole statue.

I need to save space too for other things. Ecspecially since sideshow probably have more predator and alien maquettes from the originals lined up.

after thinking about this I doubt I'm going to buy it... I would really really prefer a maquette or premium format of the T-600. Looking at the head alone with the shoulders I think it doesn't have the same effect as the T-800 and even TX to some extent.

I love the T-600 design but the thing I don't like about it most is the goofy looking face. So personally for reperesentation of the T-600 I would rather have something showing the whole statue.

I need to save space too for other things. Ecspecially since sideshow probably have more predator and alien maquettes from the originals lined up.

It doesnt seem as mean or menacing as it should. The eyes in the SS pics are overdone which makes it look odd. I like that one picture of the head from a straight on angle, with the eyes off, looks badass, but yea the turned head is rediculous as I said, I don't see why they tryed to give him character like that. Plus the spot I had in mind for this big guy, means he'd be in the corner looking at the wall rather then into the room because his head is turned like that. And to correct that means it'd be displayed sideways which is kinda wierd.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/J_a3F3_Rh7w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/J_a3F3_Rh7w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back