Action Figure T-600 Endo Bust (Kaijuboy Custom!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And in a little side effect from spraying down some washers for the project, I inadvertently Created...

Spooks.jpg

Spooks, the Rust Bunny!
He's the T600's only friend... :lol

lol this looks like the back of a book or a logo or something!:)

excellent work there, kaijuboy. it'd be even better if the base was a little taller though. that'd give the 600 series even more presence, since it's much bigger overall compared to the 800s...

Man that is great work! The paint work is sweet congrats!

Now test yourself and make the shoulders for the T2 and TX busts and make them match the SS T600 :hi5:

Thanks man! :hi5: As for your suggestion... :horror :thud: But that would be totally awesome... :D

excellent work there, kaijuboy. it'd be even better if the base was a little taller though. that'd give the 600 series even more presence, since it's much bigger overall compared to the 800s...

I debated on that as well, but ended up keeping the head profiles in line with each other (kind of like my Alien heads).

Couldnt tell you one way or the other :dunno

I was just looking for endo skulls and when I came across this one, the little gears in my head began to turn... :D

But then again if its only a piece off a much bigger unit is it technically a "recast"? Wouldnt that make the guy selling the extra Neca 1/4 Pred masks a recaster? Even thought the pieces are different and arent available seperately? Its not like someone is trying to sell a SS knockoff (there are plenty of those, thats for sure...)

I think its safe to assume that my overall piece is nothing like the SS piece in terms of composition or painting (or electrical for that matter). :wink1:

But either way, I was just showing off (not soliciting) my custom & original take on a T-600 bust that isnt available from any traditional outlets. If someone wants me to do something similar (with a "storage box"), then sure, I'll do it. If you want me to repaint/tweak your SS one to have my paint app, then sure, I'll do it. If you want me *SNAP* the head off of your SS piece :horror and make it into this, then I'll do that too. :lol

Yeah, I guess you could categorize this as a "kitbash".

Back