Action Figure T-600 Endo Bust (Kaijuboy Custom!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaijuboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's a little project I've been working on the last week or so in between a couple of other projects (pics of those later!). Wanted to do a T-600 bust that was in line with the other Endo busts on the market, as opposed to the head & shoulders bust offered by Sideshow (and this was a whole lot cheaper too!)

Got a resin Endo skull, hand-made some vertebraes, got some pipes/tubes/hydraulics/nuts/bolts, cut a base, added lights (come on, its an Endo, you HAVE to have lights!), and a whole lot of painting and weathering...

T600parts.jpg

[UPDATED: New Daylight pics, and t600/t800 side-by-sides!]

And you get this...

T600FRADL.jpg
T600FRADLon.jpg

Face Close-Up:
T600FCUon.jpg

Back view with switch:

T600BA-1.jpg

Multi-angle:

T600LFR-1.jpg

Temp/mock logo plate. This will be used to etch the lettering into the base (and then fill with rust color, or be etched on a metal piece and placed on base with 4 little rivets. Still debating between the two...

TempLogoplate-1.jpg

Some side-by-sides with the T-800 bust:

SidebySIdeFon.jpg
SidebySIdeFLAon.jpg
SidebySIdeF2Fon.jpg

Pulling out my T800 really reminded my how bad its teeth were. This will have to be addressed... soon.

Thoughts, comments, concerns?

Last edited:
Man that is great work! The paint work is sweet congrats!
If I would change anything it would be to make the base have the same footprint as the T2 and TX Endos and have the square nameplate at the collarbone so they make a matching set of 3.
Now test yourself and make the shoulders for the T2 and TX busts and make them match the SS T600 :hi5:

And in a little side effect from spraying down some washers for the project, I inadvertently Created...

Spooks.jpg

Spooks, the Rust Bunny!
He's the T600's only friend... :lol

Its compensation for the other things in life that I'm total crap at. :lol

Spooks is not for sale. He will be offered as a lithograph for EX edition pre-orders though. :wink1: :lol

Well.......were all crap at something or other :dunno. Looks great; if I didn't have the SS version, I would be down for something like your set up. Great idea

Looks awesome!
If they weren't recasts I'd buy one. Tempting, though.

:lol:lol:lol

I'm really against recasting myself, but I admit, I have done the unthinkable :horror. If only SS didn't make their Predator bios look like ____, maybe I wouldn't have. I have to blame someone :medic

Was it the head that is sold as a storage box or a different one? Looks great btw, I may want to pick one up.

pretty sure it's just a head recast off of ebay. Oh well.........

Looks awesome!
If they weren't recasts I'd buy one. Tempting, though.

Couldnt tell you one way or the other :dunno

I was just looking for endo skulls and when I came across this one, the little gears in my head began to turn... :D

But then again if its only a piece off a much bigger unit is it technically a "recast"? Wouldnt that make the guy selling the extra Neca 1/4 Pred masks a recaster? Even thought the pieces are different and arent available seperately? Its not like someone is trying to sell a SS knockoff (there are plenty of those, thats for sure...)

I think its safe to assume that my overall piece is nothing like the SS piece in terms of composition or painting (or electrical for that matter). :wink1:

But either way, I was just showing off (not soliciting) my custom & original take on a T-600 bust that isnt available from any traditional outlets. If someone wants me to do something similar (with a "storage box"), then sure, I'll do it. If you want me to repaint/tweak your SS one to have my paint app, then sure, I'll do it. If you want me *SNAP* the head off of your SS piece :horror and make it into this, then I'll do that too. :lol

Couldnt tell you one way or the other :dunno

I was just looking for endo skulls and when I came across this one, the little gears in my head began to turn... :D

But then again if its only a piece off a much bigger unit is it technically a "recast"? Wouldnt that make the guy selling the extra Neca 1/4 Pred masks a recaster? Even thought the pieces are different and arent available seperately? Its not like someone is trying to sell a SS knockoff (there are plenty of those, thats for sure...)

I think its safe to assume that my overall piece is nothing like the SS piece in terms of composition or painting (or electrical for that matter). :wink1:

yep, still a recast. The Neca Bio was still sculpted by someone else, and then recasted. It would have been really time consuming to recast the whole T600, but the head is no doubt a recast. Do your eyes fade out like the SS versions?

Back