T-1000 guest review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galactiboy said:
So John is supposed to be 10 in that movie, better than 6, but still no way. I'd say 13 at the youngest. But then that T3 business is way off. I wonder why they'd overlook something like that?!?

what's off about T3? the terminator said judgement day is inevitable. the actions of T2 just delayed it.

captain sack said:
what's off about T3? the terminator said judgement day is inevitable. the actions of T2 just delayed it.

You mean besides the weak script, lame attempts at humor, poor direction, and notable absence of Brad Fiedel's signature score?

For one, John is like in his 20's. That means T3 must take place sometime about now, almost a decade after Judgment Day was supposed to have happened.

Loved T1 and T2. Didn't care so much for T3. What's up with the Rex Reed movie review. I don't look at those reviews for movie opinions. Gotta say though, at least here's one review that isn't sloppy and gushing love like the vast majority seem to be to me on that site.

captain sack said:

I only meant in terms of Johns age... not story. Although it was an abysmal film IMHO :monkey3

captain sack said:
yea, you're right, T2 is in 1995 so john would be 10.

and the events of T2 delayed judgement day to 2004. and john would be 19 or 20 in T3.

here is a terminator timeline i found....

https://www.terminatorfiles.com/saga_timeline.htm

Good lord!!! How many frickin' timelines are there?!?!?!!?!

Reading through that, I was having a hard time figuring out which timeline followed the plot of ONLY the films.

Thanks for the link though. :)

I thought the exact same thing... it seemed like each one was a different blending of some movie stuff and then stories (I guess from other sources).

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Good lord!!! How many frickin' timelines are there?!?!?!!?!

Reading through that, I was having a hard time figuring out which timeline followed the plot of ONLY the films.

Thanks for the link though. :)

It's kind of like Hasslein's Curve in Planet of the Apes causing alternate timelines of events.

dekadentdave said:
For one, John is like in his 20's. That means T3 must take place sometime about now, almost a decade after Judgment Day was supposed to have happened.

it was clearly stated that the events in T2 postponed judgement day from 1997 to 2004.

I thought hte review was funny.
I enjoyed T2 a lot, but it sucked that all of a sudden Ah-nuld became the good guy; he was a lot more fun as the mean mofo. Of course it is completely understandable that he should be the good guy.
Yeah, I liked the movie reviews as well.

Come on, how could you not love a "good" Arnold blowing the security guards knee out and say "He'll live" :rotfl :rotfl

That was a pretty awful review, is right.

I mean, it seems like this guy would have been just fine if he was just given the hook hands and SS forgot about the T-1000 fig itself all together....!

Back