Hot Toys Ichabod Crane review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'd like to thank everyone that wished me a happy birthday today - it was great seeing all the well wishes. I do have a birthday request, but more on that in a minute...

I'm checking out a figure that I was sure I was going to be disappointed with. When I saw the early photos of the Ichabod Crane from Hot Toys, I can't say I was impressed. Even the final photos left me cold, but all the accessories were just too much for me to ignore. Turns out, he's not as bad as I expected, not as bad by a long shot. You can find my review here:

Review and photos of Ichabod Crane Sleepy Hollow action figure from Hot Toys

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy/Michael Crawford's Reviews

And now to the birthday request. The site is now 15 years old - man, how time flies! - and if you've enjoyed the reviews, please take a moment to share them with your fellow collectors. As part of a number of changes to the site over the last month, I've added some new share buttons that should make that task all the easier, and I'd really appreciate it if you could spread the word. Thanks for your support!

Michael
MWC

Great review but WOW....zero likeness to Depp.
I going to put this one down as HT rushed to get this done before the license ended. So they stopped for 30 minutes from their Marvel factory to produce this. This figure is a piece of **** compared to today’s HT likeness standards and nobody, nobody deny that!!

HT is too busy with Iron Man. They need to stop working on these other licenses until they can do these other lines justice.

Back