Synth Wave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is going to sound stupid and dumb as hell but synthwave changed the way i listen to all music now. (it changed the way i work out too) I tried listening to some metal songs I loved before but it didn't feel the same, the beat... the beat of Synthwave changed the way I look at songs now. ( i never danced but synth sometimes makes me want to) the metal songs felt awkward
about the work out, when I work out to synthwave I tend to do it faster and with more force.
I know it is just music (and just music based on 80s scores) but working out feels better if I have synth on. it feels like it motivates me. it is just interesting because in my entire life I never felt this way.

I absolutely know what you mean and I think, what you described is the essence of what music should do to people, no matter what genre.

I listen to fear factory again a lot, there was a little bit of pause in that, but now...I get the rythms and beats way different and like you said:
Synthwave makes you wanna move your bones and I even tend to do chores know with a beat in my legs.

It´s a great genre and I´m uberhappy to have found it.
:)

I absolutely know what you mean and I think, what you described is the essence of what music should do to people, no matter what genre.

I listen to fear factory again a lot, there was a little bit of pause in that, but now...I get the rythms and beats way different and like you said:
Synthwave makes you wanna move your bones and I even tend to do chores know with a beat in my legs.

It´s a great genre and I´m uberhappy to have found it.
:)

yeah that is true, All music has an effect on people. some music makes you feel cool or hip, some music can make you angry, some music can even make you scared.
most music makes you feel good or give a pleasant feeling (Metal makes you feel tough) some people can even cry to some music.

I have felt all those emotions, but I never felt the need to shake my bones like with synth :lol, not sure if you are making fun (I don't think you are) but yeah, even just walking around the house I do find myself walking in a beat pattern. or shaking my head while cooking or stuff like that. I said that about working out, but synth makes you want to dance even while sweeping with a broom. I felt that too lol :ted

I used to only like Perturbator but now I am warming up to all synth music. Even the ones that I didn't like at first are growing on me. Never felt that before.
(I Still love Manson, Love Rammstein, Dimmu, Cradle of Filth etc. But Slayer made me feel creeped out, Slayer, Dark Funeral or Behemoth, I used to like their songs but now I feel tense... I may sound dumb but it just feels so weird to listen to them now)

yeah that is true, All music has an effect on people. some music makes you feel cool or hip, some music can make you angry, some music can even make you scared.
most music makes you feel good or give a pleasant feeling (Metal makes you feel tough) some people can even cry to some music.

I have felt all those emotions, but I never felt the need to shake my bones like with synth :lol, not sure if you are making fun (I don't think you are) but yeah, even just walking around the house I do find myself walking in a beat pattern. or shaking my head while cooking or stuff like that. I said that about working out, but synth makes you want to dance even while sweeping with a broom. I felt that too lol :ted

I used to only like Perturbator but now I am warming up to all synth music. Even the ones that I didn't like at first are growing on me. Never felt that before.
(I Still love Manson, Love Rammstein, Dimmu, Cradle of Filth etc. But Slayer made me feel creeped out, Slayer, Dark Funeral or Behemoth, I used to like their songs but now I feel tense... I may sound dumb but it just feels so weird to listen to them now)

I´m absolutely not making fun, dude.
I really mean that.
This music just has a soothing effect to it and while I don´t like everyone, I have many I like:
Lazerhawk, Trevor Soemthing, TimeCop1983, Botnit (friends with him also :) ), Perturbator,Gost, Gunship, Cobra Copter, Kalax and there will be much more.

And...I SO can not wait for LeMatos score for Turbo Kid.
Have you seen this movie?
Lovely synthway in it, man. I will listen this album to death, dude.

Check this, end theme starts at 2:25:

:rock

this is going to sound stupid and dumb as hell but synthwave changed the way i listen to all music now. (it changed the way i work out too) I tried listening to some metal songs I loved before but it didn't feel the same, the beat... the beat of Synthwave changed the way I look at songs now. ( i never danced but synth sometimes makes me want to) the metal songs felt awkward
about the work out, when I work out to synthwave I tend to do it faster and with more force.
I know it is just music (and just music based on 80s scores) but working out feels better if I have synth on. it feels like it motivates me. it is just interesting because in my entire life I never felt this way.

i like the chill out and retro love song synthwave themes. :]
You two are so kawaii ^-^

You two are so kawaii ^-^

753542cb26a4c66d0ae7f8b0c756327c.jpg

Back