Sweeney todd Medicom RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:DI have not even seen this movie yet. But the figure looks incredible.

Watch the movie, I'm sure you'll like it since you regularly frequent this board. I liked it better than I thought I would, it is a bit gory at parts though.

Just got Sweeney. It seems Medicom are getting more stylized, like they've given up on realistic characters and are just going for a distinctive style. Sweeney is painfully thin and the costume is cut to accentuate this - I don't remember him dressing like a British 60s hipster in the film, but that's what the figure reminds me of. I love the character and the portrait of Depp is passable - so I like the figure - but I so dearly wish that HT had done him.

Some pics of mine!
I find that the side profile really looks alot like depp...hence all my pictures are taken of his side profile only :p

and yes...I'm missing one button...haven't ask my gf to help me sew it back... :(

3337808452_a7d66054f5_o.jpg

3336978763_8fc43dff4f_o.jpg

3337808736_59c85def10_o.jpg

3336979033_dce5245ce5_o.jpg

wow, love those pics jun! haven't seen that classic jun frame in a while it seems. figure looks really nice - love the clothes especially. can't wait to pick this up if i can later this year.

Cheers Jun, love the photos, nice. But I'm surprised the edge of the lapel is unfinished, I'd be worried that could fray and unravel.
Great character figure though, I'm envious!

8S - thks mate, I missed the frames myself too! I hope you get one at a cheaper price!
Wookster - Thks Wookster! yeah, thats one part of the costume that I'm disappointed with too and his Jacket ain't that great as well.

Nice pics! It looks like this is a figure I definitely need to pic up. Once I see the prices drop I'm going to grab one.

Cornerstore Comics has a 20% discount going right now and they have Sweeney Todd in stock. I just ordered one. I am not sure if I can post this here so if you are interested send me a pm and I will give you the discount code.

thks for the comments guys!
Overall, this is a great figure with a decent likeness of depp.
I fu can get it cheap get it!

Cornerstore Comics has a 20% discount going right now and they have Sweeney Todd in stock. I just ordered one. I am not sure if I can post this here so if you are interested send me a pm and I will give you the discount code.

I looked for him there and couldn't find him. He wasn't under the Medicom or Sideshow section.

Back