Sweeney todd Medicom RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wanting to get this figure, but after seeing the price I think Im gonna wait a bit to see if I can find it at a cheaper price.

I was going to think about ordering one... until I saw the price. Not so interested now.

i was really thinking about ordering this guy. he looks awesome but, dang, that price is a little steep. i might try and pick him up later if he drops a little.

$185 for this? WOW! I could see the HT IronMan coming in at this and I would gladly pay that but I wouldn't even think about it at this price.

It would have to be around $125 for me personally to consider it. Even then with all the things coming out that I want, I probably still wouldn't get one.

So im guessing I should wait? I want this so badly, its one of my favorite movies, but the price is a bit too much I think.

They both should be in horror.

Bought it - I love Depp and the movie. Wish it were in scale with Cap'n Jack though.

Turned out ok, but I'm cancelling mine. After I get their Piccolo, I'm done with Medicom. I'm not paying over $100 for a 1/6 unless it's Hot Toys

:clap I like it! HUGE sigh of relief after how LOST Jack Shephard and some of their other recent stuff has turned out.

This will likely be the last Medicom figure I get, though... unless they make some MAJOR changes in their style, quality and/or pricing.

wow, he actually turned out pretty good considering medi's recent bad run. paint is ok, sculpt looks like depp in some shots, not so much in others, but the quality of the outfit is superb. cancelled mine a long time ago but may pick it up when its a lot cheaper.

I really wanted to get this! I'd have had an enormous amount of fun repainting him, but my dollars are officially stretched too thin. Sigh. Maybe later....

Back