SWAT works for the banks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They won't say what it's for now, but it was executed by the Department of Education and supposedly the warrant states it's for "non-payment." Maybe she was embezzling her student aide? :dunno

The whole thing sounds hilarious.

It was probably fraud for a ton of money. Seems the story keeps changing because people are in too big of a hurry to put out "how terrible the cops treat people" instead of waiting to hear the truth.

If they were committing crimes and stealing money, I don't feel a bit sorry for them.

I don't care how much money they stole. That was the textbook definition of excessive, with bells, whistles, pretty lights and a cherry on top.

It was probably fraud for a ton of money. Seems the story keeps changing because people are in too big of a hurry to put out "how terrible the cops treat people" instead of waiting to hear the truth.

If they were committing crimes and stealing money, I don't feel a bit sorry for them.

Actually while I'm no fan of cops, my shock comes not from any of the stuff SWAT did or any "mistreatment", I understand how they operate with procedure but my shock came from them working for the bank.

I had no idea that the Department of Education has that kind of pull, they were running it, meaning in charge of the SWAT team not "working with police." Its a little scary, especially because thats exactly what the banks here in America were doing to us, screwing us out of our money, and we responded by bailing them out.

Now apparently they can not only take our homes if we default on a payment but arrest us with excessive force. :lol It's a little crazy.

There are so many conflicting reports that I don't think anyone really knows what happened for sure. There may be more to this than we're privvy too. And from Kabuki's link, I didn't see anything at all about a bank.

Back