SW VS. LOTR #13: Padme VS. Arwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padme VS. Arwen

• Padme

Votes: 47 45.2%
  • Arwen

Votes: 57 54.8%

• Total voters
both characters are excellent so I am judging by hotness and it will have to go to Padme :monkey1

After thinking about it for a while now, I voted for Arwen. Her character design was so much better than Padme. Although Padme was more crucial to Star Wars than Arwen to LOTR, her acting and performance sucked. Lucas had so much potential of making her character grand, but he, as expected, fell short, whereas PJ had very little to work with, yet made the character into a great part of the story.

Arwen easily. Padme is sooooo stupid - almost as bad as Lois Lane never noticing that Clark Kent is Superman not to notice what a psycho Anakin is. And Arwen's got that whole magic and sword thing - Padme looked uncomfortable with a blaster in that arena scene - or maybe it was just bad CGI.

Anakin said:
,...arwen sucks,...padme sucks less,...so padme it is,...

In that case,Shouldnt the one who suck more be considered the better ??? :lol

Last edited:
carbo-fation said:
After thinking about it for a while now, I voted for Arwen. Her character design was so much better than Padme. Although Padme was more crucial to Star Wars than Arwen to LOTR, her acting and performance sucked. Lucas had so much potential of making her character grand, but he, as expected, fell short, whereas PJ had very little to work with, yet made the character into a great part of the story.

Agreed..... I never thought I'd say it, but Arwen wins. I don't like either character, but I dislike Arwen less than I dislike Padme, so Arwen it is.

Give me Eowyn or Leia any day over both of them.

Customikey said:
There was more romantic love, passion, and tension in any Arwen and Aragorn scene, than in all of Padme's scenes with Anakin combined.

:clap

I don't think I have ever seen such forced romantic dialogue as Padme and Whineakin.

I would say Padme for me......She's the one with tons of cool outfits! (can you imagine all the PF possibilities???:monkey5) plus......she's the mother of Luke and Leia...

Arwen might have better dialogue but she's only a minor character compared to Padme.....! :D

EVILFACE said:
What did Arwen do besides cry and pout?

Sure she was sad, but I never once had the impression she was "pouting." Her sadness was actually meaningful, as opposed to some lame teenage mellow-drama.

You're breaking my heart ..................... :baicon6:

Padme was reduce to a whiny, pathetic excuse for a character if RoTS, which is Lucas' fault, not the character's fault. I'm comparing Arwen's character and importance from the Books and not the movies, she really didn't do much. So, on that note, I'm going with Padme.

for those that hasn't voted yet:

Img225687827.jpg

Back