SW Post it note doodles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHA!! I thought you were kidding about the mouse droid!! that's fantastic!:duff

Holy crap! I've only seen page 1 and page 11 of this thread, but it's filled with all sorts of awesome.

APOLOGIES for posting out of sequence!!!!
This should be in the Tatooine section, forget to add it at the beginning with Flosi's..:slap

sandp.jpg

Thanks Flo! I was telling Feroze last night how jealous I am of people who can say a paragraph of scribbles in a few nice lines. LIKE YOU! :mad: :monkey4 :nana:

That's some nice frump on Dengar!

It's always something though... I see that Bossk of yours and am immediately jealous of the dramatic lighting, angle and shape of the whole thing.... And I feel the same about Feroze's drawings. It's as if every line of his would take me ten times the amount of scribbles to duplicate. :lol Like that Boba Fett sketch, it's PERFECT in form and shape.

Yup, we're a bunch of unsatisfied buggers! That's why I love this thread and the idea of post-it art. It's too small to get bent over the details. I'm more motivated just to contribute something and enjoy everybody else's.

Back