SW Post it note doodles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
g-boy a space cruiser full of Force-pipes for your sterling work!!:clap:clap:clap

This one is from my wife, although technically not a post-it, she threatened to force-choke me if I didn't post it :)

hammo.jpg

Love the last two Feroze! And damn your wife has some serious skills :lecture

So what's the next theme? Are we doing daily or just whenever?

Aww, she'll love that! Cheers on her behalf.

Was waiting on Senorita Flosi-rita to call the next theme, but he's awol, so why don't you call it?:)

Here's my little doodle. Everyone has inspired me! NICE STUFF HERE! :rock

attachment.php

(doodled on an envelope) :wink1:

Geri, that's a helluva long skirt on that Tusken...
Are you on the drugs again?:monkey1

@Flosi exactly what I was thinking...

@Deak, yeah she totally ripped Cobb, we're huge fans of his stuff, from his political cartoons onwards, just genius..

Hehe.... this thread aint what I thought...ie some cheesy Lucas official sticky notes Ha Ha..... great thread sure I'll have something to offer sometime

Right there with you Waller...wish I could draw as well as these guys. :monkey2:monkey2

Drawing ability isn't required in this thread,
The idea was just to get as many crazy post-its as possible, please don't think these post-its have to be works of art or anything, they really don't, it's the absolute opposite, its just about having a laugh whilst drawing tiny pics fast and loose, anything goes.:lecture

Back