SW PF ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and....

C3PO and R2D2 in Metal no matter the cost! And the most accurate and realistic Threepio "wires/Mid-section" Ever!

I know its a given that we must get the Droids but I'm hoping Sideshow will pull out all the stops on these guys.

Exclusives could include Distressed Versions or in the case of Artoo, certainly the Three Legged Version vs the Two Legged (a way of getting both in one piece via retractible and moving parts would be a MIRACLE, thus guaranteeing Sideshow's bid for SAINTHOOD)!

Lembas Eater said:
Oh and....

C3PO and R2D2 in Metal no matter the cost! And the most accurate and realistic Threepio "wires/Mid-section" Ever!

That would truly be a marvel! :google

Lembas Eater said:
Oh and....

I would expect nothing less with the mixed media format. Guess I hadn't even considered them any other way. :naughty

Hadn't really thought about exclusive possibilities though. What about a Jabba's sailbarge piece with R2 carrying a tray and threepio getting ready to bump into him? Just a quirky idea for something that I haven't seen done yet.

LOL , Another thought might be all of Artoo's accessories out and extended, the Swiss Army Knife of Droids!

Back