SW Live Action Series Now Casting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if the problem is scripts surely it's a good thing they're not doing it?
I mean look at some of the crap they have approved and *shudder*

The thing is, I'm sure it COULD be done at 1/10th the cost. It might just mean George would have to rely on models, props, and sets instead of everything being CG. Like the original trilogy perhaps?

Exactly. I'm pretty sure Sci-Fi didn't have a very big budget for BSG and look how well that turned out. If Lucas really wanted this show to happen he could find a way to make it work. Something tells me he's just lost interest and is using the "financial issues" excuse to keep from doing it. :(

i really think that the old republic is the next era that the star wars franchise should focus on. like i said earlier, i wouldn't mind if they did more animated shows.

The old Republic would be cool. I wouldn't mind a series set far in the future either. I'm fine with animated, but I would like to see it be geared more for adults and less toward kids like the Clone Wars.

Actually...I think that a low-budget venture could be the doorway to giving this series a real "OT" feel.

Hey, Lucas! Break out the naval ship models and start pounding on telephone pole cables again!

Last edited:
Is the show definately off then?? It will be a shame if it is as I was really looking forward to it...jedi or no jedi.

A new CG series like the new trailers for the Force unleashed 2 or the Old Republic would be much better.

Back