SW Live Action Series Now Casting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still hope they eventually have a few rogue Jedi in the storyline or at least some very quick scenes with Vader. It doesn't have to be anything significant, but it's Darth Vader for crying out loud! He's a HUGE part of the Empire, it wouldn't make sense to not have him in there somewhere.

I think Yoda should be the main character running the rebellion from underground.

I'd think Jedi are a must. There have to be some that survived and hunting them down could be a major part of the series.

Yeah, I thought Boba Fett was going to be one of the main characters. Hopefully we'll see a lot of scum and villainy.

....I've been digging on Rose Byrne for a while:

rose_byrne_02.jpg
:drool Oh my god, she's soooooo hot, I've had a thing for her for a long time. I would've loved to seen her in something Star Wars. :love

the stories should be similiar to the books that are between ep 3 and 4. they have no name jedi in them but they still have jedi in them and are actually pretty good stories imo. i don't believe there won't be any jedi in these shows.....i won't believe it.
I agree, there need to be at least a couple, not Star Wars without Jedi.

I like the idea of a series not centered around Vader or the Jedi, but they do need to be in there somewhere. There have to have been a few stragglers that survived the purge for Vader to help the empire hunt down and destroy.

Yeah, to say no Vader or Jedi is dumb. Doesn't need to be all about them, but to completely remove them from the series (especially as it's not even started yet) seems premature.

I couldn't watch Clone Wars, it's on Cartoon Network every day at 8, i prefer Watching Star trek TOS remastered. Lucas is making a fool of himself, ruining everything. Clown battle droids? I understand humor but that is plain stupid, not even a 4 years old would laugh at that. As for the live action series I don't have high hopes...

With the success of Sci-Fi shows like Battlestar Galactica, I don't see why this series doesn't have a lot of potential. As long as he gears it towards a PG-13 crowd, and the fans that grew up with the original trilogy, I don't see why this series won't be a success. But after the prequels, I guess it's pretty common knowledge that Lucas could screw up a wet dream...

Boba could be driven by the rumor that Mace Windu is still alive and in hiding.

Well, we never did see Mace actually die, he just flew out the window. Jedi seem to be able to jump and fall some pretty good distances without being injured so you never know.

I'm hoping it's similar to 'Band of Brothers', but with Rebel troops. That might have some potential.

Back