SW Live Action Series Now Casting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this never gets made, SW has been whored out enough. Also I hate that Boba Fett is now from New Zealand. No offense my Kiwi brothers and sisters. :peace Also get off my lawn. :lol

Last edited:

And the sad part is...

"Are literally Star Wars, only we're going to have to try to do them at a tenth the cost.

The thing is, I'm sure it COULD be done at 1/10th the cost. It might just mean George would have to rely on models, props, and sets instead of everything being CG. Like the original trilogy perhaps?

I wish he would rely on story and not FX. Look at what an amazing job BSG was. Geesh.

If you mean the original Battlestar Galactica I absolutely agree. There's no reason they couldn't do a show like that. Hell they wouldn't need to go any further than the tech used to make the sets and space battles of Return of the Jedi. I would be thrilled to see a prominent return to sets and miniatures in a Star Wars tale.

Real sets cost more than digital matte paintings. That's why he started using them in the first place.

I totally forgot this was even supposed to be happening. I can't say I'm disappointed, it's one less thing for Star Wars fans to _____ and moan about.

Disappointing. I wanted this bad- (to be good) Now who knows when it's gonna come out.

Lame, and here I thought more was comming of it. I'd love to try out for it, could use the money and who wouldn't want to be in something Star Wars. Sure all I've done were plays in school, but look at that actor who plays McLovin. Not the greatest, but in alot of things now.

Besides going back to the old way of FX with models and such, anyone else think of how much he could save by using 501st members alone? I know they make their gear as close to possable to the real props and they don't need actting skills if you just use them in the backround. So you already have outfited extras and since their already Star Wars fans I'm sure they'd love to do it for next to nothing.

The CV Main Event just got a little less exciting after this news. I was hoping that would be a great time to talk about the show. :dunno

I'd rather have a series designed just like the Old Republic story than a poor live action show. Is there any way to download any of the trailers ?

This is upsetting. I was hoping a new live action series with quality writers would really pump some life into the franchise.

Back