SW Chat night! Finally!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beruthiel

Queen of Cats
Reaction score
By demand of certain SW freaks, and discussion in the chatroom with a few, we have decided that a SW chat is a necessary thing for all the fans of Star Wars! So, clear your calendars on tuesday night at 8pm EST, that's 5pm on the west coast and join us in the chatroom for a special, hopefully weekly SW chat! There has got to be a whole lot to talk about with all those crazy preorders that have been going on and the new stuff that is shipping. Let's pack the chatroom and see what is going on in your world SW Freaks! See ya tuesday!

It's going to be a tough sell telling my girlfriend that we can't spend time together because I need to go chat about SW online. She takes my collecting with a grain of salt but there are some lines I don't want to cross.

Darth Loki said:
It's going to be a tough sell telling my girlfriend that we can't spend time together because I need to go chat about SW online. She takes my collecting with a grain of salt but there are some lines I don't want to cross.

I know that feeling well. My fiance already teases me and calls me a nerd jokingly, but to tell her I need to go chat about what I already collect? Hmmmm, that should be interesting.

hairlesswookiee said:
man thats great!!! but not for me, i have class until 9pm and usually go work out afterwards... :monkey2 how late do you guys plan on being in the chat???

Until all that can be said is said? Until the world's problems are all resolved? Who knows. Depends on how many come and if there is interesting discussion. :)

Beruthiel said:
Until all that can be said is said? Until the world's problems are all resolved? Who knows. Depends on how many come and if there is interesting discussion. :)

or until we answer the questions; how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?; Why is Sally selling seashells by the seashore and why must we constantly repeat it and what idiot is buying them instead of bending down and picking their own seashells up?

DannieDarKo said:
My Ewok Costume is washed, dried and ready to be worn for tonights Chat!!! Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'll be wearing my Darth Vadar poncho and sunglasses. Yes, that's "VADAR".

Batty said:

Did someone say poncho?

otter_pop.jpg

Batty said:

OMG! (tm Ness), I had one of those when I was ten!

Last edited:
Back