SW: 12" or 1/4 PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what would you choose?

• Total voters
JustinLuck said:
You mention that Sideshow builds PF bodies from the ground up to ensure good proportions. But to me, they could improve greatly in this department. I understand that there isn't any detail on the bodies because they are meant to be displayed with clothes on. But body thickness and muscle structure does show through with clothing and I think it is very relevant when building a mixed media statue.

For example, I know Mark Hamill was skinny. But he wasn't anorexic...

Actually, the PF Tatooine Luke is just about the only rendition of the character to get the proportions correct. As you stated, the bodies are designed to work with the thickness of the fabric to add the correct amount of bulk for the final look of the piece.

As for posting pics of what these look like with their clothing off, do we REALLY want to go down that road?

luke-for-deke.jpg

:)

JustinLuck said:
12" Luke is indeed much scarier looking naked :D

...but neither of them look too great in the buff.

Again, with their clothes ON, it's GREAT to have two killer choices!

:D

Last edited:
Anakin said:
,.,.the 12" luke naked looks like an insect,... :lol

Like one of those walking sticks! The first time I saw the pic, I was quickly scrolling down the pages and at first glance, I saw the long neck with bug eyes and I thought it was E.T.!:rotfl

Truth betold, when Luke finally arrived, I was blown away in person. Great figure with this clothes ON. :D If Sideshow can modify the body just a bit by fixing his forearms and wrists, these figures will be perfect.

WOW! I thought for sure the 12" count would be double that of the 1/4 PF count considering the difference in price. I guess that just goes to show there are plenty collector's who are willing to pay more for a higher quality piece. Now, lets see the next PF!! :D

Back