• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SW 12 inch lot loose $600.00 Shipped offers welcome!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The op makes it seem there being sold loose. if that's true, that might be one of the reasons; that and the large chunk of $$ at once.

but if being sold with the boxes and all, it is a great deal for someone wanting to take the plunge into the line. :D

Am I missing something BadMoon? :confused: I don't see any pictures...or a listing of what you have. I have most of the Star Wars Sideshow 1/6 scale figures I want already, but I'm always looking for some I don't have. What is left? I am assuming these are the Sideshow Star Wars figures? Not the crappy Hasbro ones? Let me know.

Are you really going to throw them away if no one buys the big lot for $600.00? If it gets to that point, would you be willing to give them away for what it would cost to ship them? I live inside the U.S.A. in Louisiana. My zip code is 70461. I mean if you're going to just throw them away...if the big deal falls through. Wouldn't you rather a fellow collector get them than the bottom of your trash can? :monkey2

Let me know....Thanks! :D

Hey Badmoon, defiantly don't throw them away if no one buys the lot , you'd be throwing away $$$ especially since you'd be able to sell most if not all seperatly . I know its a pain to haggle and ship them but you could potentially make more than $600.00 by selling them seperatly.

so are the dumpsters generally messy in your area? am i gonna need to bring rags? when you throw them away can you put them in the box first? it would be easier to clean the refuse off the boxes than the figures themselves.

and Mechanicsburg is no where near Philly...

There's gotta be a lot of Steelers fans in Mechanicsburg...since Harrisburg is the official Steelers / Eagles border...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back