Suspicious ebayer and auctions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still Waiting

i am unfortunatelt still waiting for my Witchking.....I finally Saved up for it
800 and now i sit and wait while it seems everyon else has received their item...shoudl i be concerned, I hav etried emailing him several times with no reply?
Won Nov 26

Vizcad said:
i am unfortunatelt still waiting for my Witchking.....I finally Saved up for it
800 and now i sit and wait while it seems everyon else has received their item...shoudl i be concerned, I hav etried emailing him several times with no reply?
Won Nov 26

Being in Canada doesn't excuse getting no response.....Have you requested the sellers contact info. to see if the telephone number was legit?

The guy that bought the Aragorn statue was from Germany and he has received his statue in the meantime (according to feedback left yesterday).

I would assume that a shipment from the US to Canada should be faster than one from the US to Germany. I suggest you try to call the seller and ask what's going on.

I don't know how come the link doesn't work...but the item no. is

and as I am posting this, it is left with 30mins before close.... no bids... I wonder why....

The auction is ending in 10 mins......!! oh no... no one is coming to the rescue!!!

Last edited:
Pheeeeeeew!!!!

:joy :joy It came...the beloved Witchking of Angmar is mine, my own!!!
Turns out the guy's girlfriend gave him an ultimatum.....her or the statues and well i suppose she won...poor guy!!!
Anyways the guy is legit and everyone has gotten quite the deal.
Got to post some pics later of my collection...
Thanks again for all your replies.

Back