Surprised no one's done this to Luke yet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGouse0498

Super Freak
Reaction score
The most iconic poster pose of them all.... :chew

661bddf4.jpg

Yeah, I do have to agree with all of you. It's a shame that it's an iconic pose because it is horrible!!

As for the arms, tomandshell, they do look long in that picture, but in actuality, I had a very difficult time with the arms. They don't lend themselves well to a direct above the head saber grip.

I, too, posed mine in an iconic poster pose. He's on top of a replica of the Empire State building, swatting at 1:32 bi-planes. :monkey5

DannieDarKo said:
My friends would be frightened and ignore my phone calls if they saw my Luke posed like that.

What would be different from now then? :confused: :lol

JS ;) :chew

Mikey, that Gamorrean Guard is awesome. I gotta look at Kay-Bee, see if anything is on clearance. I haven't painted since the old Horizon Vinyl kit days, but it might be fun on a rainy day (or seven)!

I was just going to ask if anyone had repainted one! I got one off ebay, but the paintjob is atrocious. I'll have to take on this project too.

i didn't know that Luke is trying out to be a part of the chipendales dance team :rotfl

Back