"SUPERNATURAL" scuplts by Nek74!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is an AWESOME day!

The Winchesters have just arrived this morning in the mail! And Wow! And when I say wow, I mean WOOOOWWWW!

So a small review: Excellent cast, no bubbles, but hey, no surprise here. Now the sculpts are just awesome. I am one of those guys who have Ada's, Z's and now Nek's sculpts and let me tell you that this set tops all others.

Dean is almost perfect. This in itself is quite a feat as I think this guy must be a nightmare to sculpt. But here we finally have a Dean that looks just like Dean! Congrats Nek.

In all honesty, I like Sam a little less, though this is just nitpicking, but I think there's a little something off with the nose. Not the shape, it is perfect, but maybe the thickness. But as I was saying, I'm just nitpicking because in my memory, Z's Sam was better, and when I put them together a few minutes ago, Nek's really wins

Oh, and the necklace! I was forgetting about this! Once again, an awesome tiny pice of art!

All in all, thank you Nek, you've made justice to one of the best series of the decade!!!

The necklace was shipped and should be there any day now.

Your name is on the list on page 2 ;)

Dean's amulet is an exclusive to the heads for anybody wondering, I was ready to offer it separately but it's difficult to cast and clean so I'm keeping them for those who buy the bros.

I said this over on OSW, but I'll say it here as well since I think more people will see this. I got my heads earlier this week and I'm working on painting them as fast as I can. I should have pictures sometime this weekend or possibly a bit sooner if I can get them done tomorrow.

Last edited:
Oh man I want to see this! I'm finishing the clothes before I paint mine so looks like you'll be the first! :D

Yesterday, I was watching them and played with the shadows, and the more I see them, the more I love them! :D

Well, everything is more or less done, I think. Now I just have to wait for the sun so I can take pictures and hope they don't reveal any horrible mistakes I'll need to fix before posting the boys online.

Wonderful, extraordinary sculpture.

I'm impressed, thank you for FRANCE.

Now what are your plans?

I have a few more pictures, but I think these give the general idea. To my eyes they both look washed out so I'll try a take a few more pictures tomorrow and see if I can't get the light to cooperate a little better.

Awesome Duck!!! :rock

It's always hard to tell how they'll come out before a paint job but I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised :)

Love the outfits too!

I realized I left out something when I posted my previous pictures. See if you can spot it!

I can see where I need to touch up Sammy's eyeball, but otherwise I am extremely pleased with them and I think they photograph really nicely.

Maybe it's me but Dean's hair looks gold in color. They are the best sculpts of the bros.

That's the sun. It was really bright when I took the pictures and it was shining full on his head. Under regular light his hair is a much, much darker brown. Looking at the two sets of pictures I posted, the ones I did first look darker, but his hair was actually lighter when I took them. I added more brown before I went out today and yet you can't really see it at all.

I think it's ok because depending on the episode and the season and the lighting conditions, 1:1 Dean can be very blond. For a guy on the run, Dean clearly does take time to visit a hair salon on a regular basis to get his highlights touched up! :lol

They look awesome DoD!!! :D

BTW, what body did you use to achieve the height difference? Mine will be on TTLs, but I'm trying to find a way to make a slight size difference (maybe by shortening Dean's neck a tad!)

Back