"SUPERNATURAL" scuplts by Nek74!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been a while in the workshop since we announced they were coming but Nekromantik's Winchester brothers are finally done and available for sale.

Before I show them I have a story I want to tell you first. I have been getting commissions made for a long time, all the way back to Ada. Some were good, some not so good. The talent I have making things for me now is unsurpassed.

There's nothing I can't stand more than an artist who will sculpt a 1:6 head then lie about it's size because they are too freaking lazy to go back and fix it. They make it, they lie to you saying the scale is right, because they are doing YOU the favor of even making it, right? Ada did that often.

Screw that. If you have any professionalism as an artist, you can get off your ass and make the head right, even if it means doing it over again, because that's how you do things right.

I saw Nek re-do Dean, who is a very hard likeness to nail, THREE times because the head size kept on being off. Three times, and three times he had the like-ness DEAD-ON, and said "Rick, I need to re-do it. It's not right yet."

Nek is my freaking hero and I hope others who wuss out on their scales and don't care learn a lesson from his work ethic. :clap:clap:clap

Last edited:
Re: "SUPERNATURAL" sculpts by Nek74!

pics updates 11/4/10

winchester_bros.gif

dean_winchester_f.gif

dean_winchester_s.gif

sam_winchester_f.gif

sam_winchester_s.gif

Last edited:
neknecklace.jpg

Deans necklace is FREE to the first 15 people who pay for a set of the boys! $3.00 a necklace afterwards!

Cost:
$35.00 USD each head, plus shipping.

Shipping info: (cost covers both heads)

USA: 8.00
Canada: 9.00
Europe: 9.00

Paypal: hamech at hotmail.com (replace "at" with "@")

Last edited:
Very good likeness to both Jensen and Jared, although I'm not sure on the brows or hair. I'd really like to see how they look painted up. If you're selling the amulet necklaces I'd definately be interested.

Payment sent.

I'm fairly new to these forums, can anyone recommend someone who could paint these up and how much they'd charge?

I'll throw gdb out there too! He really has a knack for pulling every ounce of personality out of Nek's sculpt!

Don't want to be a party pooper, and while i appreciate the sculptor, the sculpts look off to me, can't see much sam and dean (especially him). But maybe painted they'll look great.

Don't want to be a party pooper, and while i appreciate the sculptor, the sculpts look off to me, can't see much sam and dean (especially him). But maybe painted they'll look great.

I wouldn't worry. Nek sculpts his heads to be painted and viewed by the human eye. Often I have to use a little imagination on the pictures of the raw sculpts and I can report that my imagination always fall short of the final product. Check out his last few sculpts raw and then painted.

54248769.jpg
sfs3.jpg

074dec59.jpg
dbdfe6dd.jpg

Before I show them I have a story I want to tell you first. I have been getting commissions made for a long time, all the way back to Ada. Some were good, some not so good. The talent I have making things for me now is unsurpassed.

There's nothing I can't stand more than an artist who will sculpt a 1:6 head then lie about it's size because they are too freaking lazy to go back and fix it. They make it, they lie to you saying the scale is right, because they are doing YOU the favor of even making it, right? Ada did that often.

Screw that. If you have any professionalism as an artist, you can get off your ass and make the head right, even if it means doing it over again, because that's how you do things right.

I saw Nek re-do Dean, who is a very hard likeness to nail, THREE times because the head size kept on being off. Three times, and three times he had the like-ness DEAD-ON, and said "Rick, I need to re-do it. It's not right yet."

Nek is my freaking hero and I hope others who wuss out on their scales and don't care learn a lesson from his work ethic. :clap:clap:clap

I'd like to add that I have had the pleasure to paint up examples from a lot of the sculptors around and Nek's work rises to the top when it comes to professionalism and energy and quality. I am very excited about every project he works on because I know he is going to deliver something special. And on top of that he's a stand up guy to deal with.

I can really see alot of Jensen and Jared in these sculpts, however I'm not entirely sold on the hair. Also Will said that Nek had to redo dean a few times? I'd definately be interested in seeing all of Nek's attempts for comparison. Can't wait to see these painted, that said I have to get around to painting Z's sculpts which are still sitting idle.

Jared looks brilliant, Jenson not so :wink1: But then Sawyer looks amazing, Desmond not so.

Awesome, hopefully you don't get burnt out like our other great painters...we need all of you. lol

Back