SUPERNATURAL Jensen Ackles Dean Winchester

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyslover

Freakzoid
Reaction score
My friend's work ,any comments?
release end of JULY

19595355275_dcd4748ff5_b.jpg
19407358768_06303dcbe6_b.jpg
19569183796_6420c25aab_b.jpg

I did a quick correction on the one eye and that really brought out the likeness.

attachment.php.jpg

I think it's great. Very close to the actor. I'd be down for a raw. Especially if he did a Sam as well.

Thanks your comments!
They will fix the eyes problem before release

now enclosed few photo with body

19410774578_11349154a0_b.jpg
18977858403_ac75258308_b.jpg
18977858353_3b1626e621_b.jpg

Paint is amazing, but I suggest making the sculpt a bit bigger. Its a tad undersized.

Best Jensen Ackles I've seen so far. I think more stubble would bring out the likeness more since it looks like Dean from the more recent seasons.

Will there be a Sam and will they be offered unpainted? Whats the estimated price?

I am so in and I don't think the HS is small-that's a huge body. Dean is maybe 5'11 and 175ish.

I am so in and I don't think the HS is small-that's a huge body. Dean is maybe 5'11 and 175ish.

It's a good guess. Jensen is actually 6'1. He just seems shorter because Jared is such a big guy. You're right though, that looks like a big body that sculpt is on.

I don't think he's 6'1. Yes in the show he only looks a few inches shorter that Sam but Jensen wears those huge logger like boots that have close to a 3" heel. I was just comparing a height to weight comparison showing his body is not muscle bound at all. All actors add a few inches to their height. Shoot, Tom Cruise is really 5'9 right? i have a HT knock off that's shorter that I will use. Also there is a set on Ebay that has two bodies, one taller than the other that will work well.

Edit:
2 Pcs Narrow Shoulder 1 6 Action Figure Nude Male Body w Neck Fit Hot Toys TTM19 | eBay

Wow, looks good. Will they be making any more characters?

What I want to know is when can we expect a Sam to go along with this? It looks fantastic!!!

I prepaid this on eBay is this you because it suppose to be delivered out to me Monday.

I've hovered over the buy it now several times on this. Really curious how it turns out. Post us lot of pics! :hi5:

Below are some updated shots of this. If this is their Dean they really need to do a Sam. From what I've seen Sam's a bit more difficult to get right though.

dean1.JPG

dean2.JPG

dean3.JPG

dean4.JPG

EDIT: Just noticed the change in eye color. Odd.

Last edited:
Back