Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else has a LOST 'moment', when the Men with Numbers bunker was going 'off' with lights and sounds. It kind of felt like the Swan Station all over again. :lol

And speaking of that, anyone else curious as to how that whole system was able to know bad news was going down? I hope they dive into that a bit more in S9. There's more to that place than meets the eye.

Last words of the night: This show has still got it.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on tonight's finale.

I loved it!!! I really wanted Sammy
Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't wait for next season!

I loved it!!! I really wanted Sammy
Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't wait for next season!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed that this season finale was awesome, and well deserved. can't wait for the next season.

Am I a jerk for not posting spoiler tags? :lol (Seriously though, if you guys want me to I will. Normally if something is airing or just finished, I'll post openly, but if it's something that's a day out plus, I'll post tags.)

Still on a high from the finale.

The big reasons why I don't think Sam finished the last trial was because he didn't die and when Crowley bit him, Sam hadn't finished the 'injection series' yet. Then again, this is Supernatural so something more may come of it, but I think Crowley is safe for now.

And man, Metatron went from awesome to.....not so much. The writers really know how to toy with the viewer's emotion. That twist blindsided me. NEVER saw it coming.

Holy ****! That's about all that I can eek out right now.:lol I'll try to get more out later, but damn, that was GREAT!!!!!:rock

Aren't you an angel if you're in Heaven? Not an archangel or anything, obviously, but like an "average" angel?

Aren't you an angel if you're in Heaven? Not an archangel or anything, obviously, but like an "average" angel?

So far, Supernatural has treated angels as a distinct class of beings separate from "man", which fits with most Judeo-Christian tradition and theology.

Also, If you receive a trip Tokyo as a reward, it doesn't make you Japanese...

From a story telling standpoint. I liked Bobby as much as anyone, but the storyline becomes truly trivial if nothing bad can EVER happen to a character that you'd prefer it didn't. This show has already pulled a 'Search for Spock" style resurrection on the boys, Cas, etc so many times it has no impact at all anymore.

To keep the show interesting after this many years, adding a little Games of Thrones style uncertainly about whether characters are actually "safe" and not making death the equivalent of the penalty box at a hockey game, is a very good idea imho.

Bobby aint no angel, that's for sure. But the man has the good sense to hitch a ride on the back of one, I guess. Any excuse to get Bobby back on the show....

I think if there ever was an opportunity to bring Bobby back, this will be it. Whether or not they do, remains to be seen. I'd like to see him back, but at the same time, I'm been surprisingly content with his absence.

That finale still gives me chills. Awesomeness.

I think if there ever was an opportunity to bring Bobby back, this will be it. Whether or not they do, remains to be seen. I'd like to see him back, but at the same time, I'm been surprisingly content with his absence.

That finale still gives me chills. Awesomeness.

Same here. If he comes back, I'm like the Pointer Sisters (I.e. so excited, and I just can't hide it; I'm about to lose control and I think I like it), but, if he doesn't, I'm content in knowing that he went to a better place; he certainly earned it. That's one thing that surprises me, though; the Winchesters seem to think that they're destined for hell, and I really don't see why. They're honestly pretty stand up guys. I thought the same of their dad, as well. I like to think that, maybe, John made it up above after his great escape from the pit. We never really found out what happened to him after he wrestled yellow eyes, and, since the demon he sold his soul to got ganked, maybe that was like his "emancipation" allowing him to ascend to greener pastures.

Back