Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the way to do it! I still have to watch it a day later (or, at, like, 3AM), but I'm excited. Last season was a return to form, and if that trend continues, I'll be a happy camper.

That's the way to do it! I still have to watch it a day later (or, at, like, 3AM), but I'm excited. Last season was a return to form, and if that trend continues, I'll be a happy camper.

Same here. Fingers crossed for a great season.

Daughter is super excited for tonight and Mary's return. Being a few season watcher, I don't have background knowledge to match her level of excitement but I enjoy the show well enough.

I know a lot of people were bitching about it not being Misha or Mark Pellegrino, but I'm very curious to see how Springfield as Lucifer turns out. I think it'd be hilarious to see Dean geek out at a classic rock icon (or his in-universe counterpart) showing up on his doorstep, only to be superpissed when he finds out Lucy's using him for a meatsuit.

I was happy to see I was right after all this time about who he was going to be. The big surprise for me was Metatron being the reason He got involved.

Was that supposed to be a secret?? I thought it was apparent at the end of one of the seasons when it showed him writing the books or something.. I cant remember what it was but I knew he was
Spoiler Spoiler:
then or maybe I am just smarter then I realize.

Anyways just got done with the last season... Can't watch the new one till it gets release on Blu ray... It just how I watch it.

Anyways I liked the last season OK... Not a fan of how they portrayed GOD.... But Sam and Dean were great as usual... God's sister mad a decent big bad... Needed more Crowley :) Nice to have Satan back.. I like him better in his original body though.. Castiel was missed by me.

Anyways I am out of here till next year :lol

Was that supposed to be a secret?? I thought it was apparent at the end of one of the seasons when it showed him writing the books or something.. I cant remember what it was but I knew he was
Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyways just got done with the last season... Can't watch the new one till it gets release on Blu ray... It just how I watch it.

Anyways I liked the last season OK... Not a fan of how they portrayed GOD.... But Sam and Dean were great as usual... God's sister mad a decent big bad... Needed more Crowley :) Nice to have Satan back.. I like him better in his original body though.. Castiel was missed by me.

He was supposed to be a prophet like Kevin when he was writing the books and was killed by an Archangel. It didn't occur to me that he might be God until he popped up at the end of the musical episode. Good job if you guessed he was God way back then. :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

He was supposed to be a prophet like Kevin when he was writing the books and was killed by an Archangel. It didn't occur to me that he might be God until he popped up at the end of the musical episode. Good job if you guessed he was God way back then. :rock

Chuck being God was a big theory at the end of S5 by many fans, but the problem was he went MIA after that (including major talk of his existence, etc) - and no MAJOR follow-up UNTIL the musical in S10 episode. So many dismissed the theory due to the 'silence.'

Chuck being God was a big theory at the end of S5 by many fans, but the problem was he went MIA after that (including major talk of his existence, etc) - and no MAJOR follow-up UNTIL the musical in S10 episode. So many dismissed the theory due to the 'silence.'

I think because I watch these shows on Blu ray and not when they are on TV it does not feel like Chuck was gone as long as he was. If I was watching week to week I think I may have even forgotten about him... Binge watching on blu though makes everything feel more condensed even thought the same passage of time has gone by.

I think because I watch these shows on Blu ray and not when they are on TV it does not feel like Chuck was gone as long as he was. If I was watching week to week I think I may have even forgotten about him... Binge watching on blu though makes everything feel more condensed even thought the same passage of time has gone by.

Those binge watching are fun! :rock

Last week's episode was so all over the place for me....I'm still trying to figure out what I just watched with some of these 'twists'.

Back