Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got bored today between my classes and managed to see all episodes to date for s12.

I'm not particularly impressed, but I can get behind the fact that some kind of organization is more the bad guy this time around. I'm glad Rowena is trying to wash away from everything, and she's still hot imo. :lol

Speaking of hot, Mary still got it! :naughty:naughty:drool
--It'll take time, but I can probably get behind Mary joining the boys. I had a long laugh when Dean shows her Baby, and she's reminiscing about the backseat. :lol

Monsters are probably going to be "meh" this whole time, but I personally want all the Lucifer stuff to end. I like Cass, but it feel's he's overstaying his welcome, or maybe the show as a whole is. I'm also done with Crowley, he needs to be wrapped up as well. I don't demons really have any place in this, or angels. Let's go back to lore of hunting, and just end it all.

Lol she really has, but most of those CW ladies are fine!! :lol

Good ol' surgeries for a few of them lol.

Mary is probably the only thing I've enjoyed this whole season. I like the boys and that won't change, but the show really just needs to end.

Lol she really has, but most of those CW ladies are fine!! :lol

Good ol' surgeries for a few of them lol.

Mary is probably the only thing I've enjoyed this whole season. I like the boys and that won't change, but the show really just needs to end.

I don't like saying it, but yeah, I agree. I want it to end soon. And don't get me wrong. I enjoy knowing that there's a new episode coming every week, etc. but it just doesn't seem like that same ol' show to me anymore. I'm still a huge fanboy, and I know I'll probably cry when it ends and wish it back, but I want it to go out on a high note.

Another excellent episode this week. I really loved this one. Definitely a standout for this season.

And now we wait 2 weeks....

I love this show sooooo much, but this MAY have been the worst mid-season finale in show history.....

At first, I thought he was going to be a televangelist, then I remembered the title and it hit me. I told the person next to me and they asked what I was talking about. "LOTUS? Lucifer of the United States." Some shows jump the shark, between this and Dean killing Hitler, Supernatural stole a helicopter and flew over the Atlantic.:lol

That being said...I am enjoying it. I was wondering when they'd hit "**** it," and, so far, it looks like they don't really give a **** and are just having fun with it. Church basically being James Bond as a Man of Letters. I heard Take 5 playing in that car and, initially, I thought it was Crowley coming to the rescue with a grenade launcher, until I saw the crosses on his hands.:lol

I was watching The Blues Brothers tonight, and I was going nuts trying to figure out who that deputy was chasing them, and then it hit me that it was Rufus...and that is head canon, now. Confirmed: Before he hunted Monsters, Rufus hunted Joliet Jake and Elwood.

Also, holy ****. No posts in here since December? You guys still watching? These last few episodes have been pretty damn good.

I've been watching, but the lack of chatter has driven me away. :(

Glad to see you're back in here.

I thought last week's was awesome.

Another yellow eyed demon and now the Colt is back?!?!

I still don't know where it ever went, but glad to see it back. I'm surprised it's still sought after. It seems kinda obsolete by S12, with all that's transpired over the years. :lol

Yeah, Lucifer singing that song in his cell was wonderful. I always loved the mythology of the Colt, and I'm excited to see it back. **** we saw that wasn't talked about. RIP Billie. Billie got rekt.:lol I liked Dean's reaction, too, though; he's like "what the **** did you do, Cas? Did you not hear all the Cosmic **** she said would go down if this deal didn't go through," and Cas just being like "meh. We'll handle it."

But yeah, I thought the other Yellow Eyes was pretty damn cool. I'm curious what the sister will be like.

Yeah, Lucifer singing that song in his cell was wonderful. I always loved the mythology of the Colt, and I'm excited to see it back. **** we saw that wasn't talked about. RIP Billie. Billie got rekt.:lol I liked Dean's reaction, too, though; he's like "what the **** did you do, Cas? Did you not hear all the Cosmic **** she said would go down if this deal didn't go through," and Cas just being like "meh. We'll handle it."

But yeah, I thought the other Yellow Eyes was pretty damn cool. I'm curious what the sister will be like.

I'm glad Billie got axed, but yeah, I think some **** is going to go down for that. Loved Cas' response. I think was bothers me though is what's bigger than God??? Like, I get it won't be good, but you don't get much bigger than God.

Guys, I'm struggling...

I think SPN is starting to break me here. I'm actually getting a little offended (not really, but still) with what the writers are doing with the Colt right now....

I mean are you really trying to take one of the great SPN artifacts and cheapen it? Because that's the feeling I'm getting.

It just blew my mind how nonchalant they made it sound like 'Here's a recipe. We'll make some more bullets,' when fans know such a big thing with the Colt was you only got some many bullets, make 'em count.

I don't know. Just didn't sit well with me at all. Some things you need to leave alone. This was one of them.

I've learned to deal with it. This show is so far removed from what it once was...I mean, if you'd have mentioned "James Bond Hunter with super-high tech gadgets," within the context of, say, season two, I'd have laughed in your face. It is what it is, now, and, occasionally, there's that one episode that shines, amongst the many that don't. It kind of makes me sad, honestly.

did they really just make a walking dead joke with dean putting that barbwire baseball bat on the table and saying dad love this thing... that was an awesome inside joke

Back