Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, no. Off to see if I can find it online - thanks for the heads up

They'll probably post it tomorrow on the CW. It was pretty cool. Lots of interviews with cast, talking about favorite episodes, worst 'villain of the week', favorite villain, etc. etc. Also gave some short clips of what's to come in S10. Definitely worth a watch. Kripke was heavily involved which was cool.

Watched it last night, along with last season's finale - still a great episode. Bring on Season 10!!!!! Would love Kripe come back to work on the show, even if he did an episode or two........bummed Revolution is cancelled a bit still

Watched it last night and we loved it. I really like that they make fun of themselves. We have so many favorite eps.

"I had a code Brown in my pants...."

Premiere was pretty good. Demon Dean was a little different than I expected, but that's a good thing. Not sure who the Hunter dude is, and that's also cool....bring on more episodes

I finally got around to checking out the premiere. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was nicely paced and definitely kept me wanting more. It intrigued me more than last year's premiere. I liked Demon Dean. Karyoke scenes were the best. :lol And yeah, I'm curious to see what has this other 'hunter' all riled up. Dean did something in the past, supposedly. Not sure if the guy is delusional or if we're about to uncover a secret of Dean's. OR maybe a family member of this guy was killed by a Leviathan 'Dean' and thinks it was real Dean. I don't know. I'm stretching a bit, I'm sure.

Sam I thought was great this entire episode. I keep saying it, but I like him more and more every season. I'm hoping Cas gets his grace back somehow. Don't like seeing this big guy like this. And I'm hope Demon Dean 'teaches' Crowley a thing or two. I think Crowley is toying with fire here. He won't be able to handle Demon Dean much longer.

Anyone think Sam looked a little thinner - mostly was in the face to me...?

I thought the same thing! I mean he's still a big dude, but yeah, he did look thinner to me. I remember seeing him in one scene, at it reminded me of more like a S4 or S5 Sam.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did the Demon Dean storyline really just end?!?!?!? Wow, and I actually expected more from the writers this season........here's hoping this is a major fake out

I can't wait for Tuesday! 200 Episodes! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Paper Moon was pretty good. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'm glad the Deanmon storyline ended where it did (or did it?). The way they did that characterization, I don't know, dare I say, he was kind of boring? If they would've went full-blown nutso and had Dean be a charismatic psychotic killer that wound up being the big bad of the season, maybe I could've seen it, but, speaking frankly, as much as I love Jared Padalecki on this show, I don't think he could carry it on his own, but he's not really meant to, either. Maybe if Bobby or John was still around, but, even Cas, wouldn't really work well, I don't think. He's always seemed to play more off of Dean.

I will say this, though, if they did have Dean as the big bad, I would watch the hell out of it, if they had Crowley and "Moose" as a sort of Deanmon hunting odd couple. Maybe have Dean get so bad that he actually stages a mutiny and becomes the new king of hell, so, Sam wants his brother and Crowley wants his crown. I don't know. Now, I'm just ranting. At any rate, I'm glad it went down the way it did. Though, now I'm wondering what King Deanmon's hell would look like. I bet it would be old school Frazetta. Like something off the side of Andy's van. Fire and Brimstone, giant mountains of bones; real Heavy Metal ****; I bet for the hell of it, he'd make all the hell hounds look like Zuul from Ghostbusters.:lol

I would have loved for Dean to have been the big bad this season. I could see the demons falling in line behind him and being more afraid of him than Crowley. It would have been an interesting storyline to see Sam, Cass, and Crowley working together.

I've been so behind in this thread.

Really looking forward to 200. Not excited about the musical tones reportedly involved, but hey, I'll trust them on this one.

Agreed, about the Deanmon story. It felt like a natural end. I liked it. Obviously, still got the Mark of Cain to deal with, so not sure it's the true end, like you inferred, but so far so good.

Any thoughts on who the girl was a few eps back who the hotel employees on the ceiling?

I've been so behind in this thread.

Really looking forward to 200. Not excited about the musical tones reportedly involved, but hey, I'll trust them on this one.

Agreed, about the Deanmon story. It felt like a natural end. I liked it. Obviously, still got the Mark of Cain to deal with, so not sure it's the true end, like you inferred, but so far so good.

Any thoughts on who the girl was a few eps back who the hotel employees on the ceiling?

No clue, though, I'm guessing she'll probably be this season's big bad. As far as Deanmon goes, though, I honestly think they already had the perfect template for how to do that characterization with Shifter Dean from Season 1. He had all of Dean's charm except he was homicidal. I'm not really sure what Deanmon was supposed to be this season, though. It's like everyone thinks he's going to be evil, but, basically, he was just Dean if he gave up on life.:lol

Also, Chap, if you get the chance, check out Constantine, I think you'd dig it, as it's very Supernaturalesque.

Back