Supernatural: Dean ( wax stage)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe he is still working on him. DennyKim's sculpt is ok but it's just not Dean. This sculpt IMO is the only sculpt to come close.

No, not yet but he's working on a lot right now but wants to complete this.

I love it when are you going to make this available , i can be patient i know you have a full plate with 4 kids, I do have one question though will these be made with necks and no necks for people who have body preferences since alot of companies are dumping the removable necks due to the anoying seam line.

Don't let the impatient hekaling bother you, this is a really hard face to do, and i understand about sculpting and taking time. Im in ceramics classes and somethimes things don't go as fast as you want. Wax is a bi#@$ to work with with heating and smoothing. Im trying to make an actual body from scrap and if your not carful with handeling it gets dents and you have to reshape.

So no rush for me I'll be happy to get dean for xmas so i have your's and seans head and another sammy would be nice to. Which Sam are you doing since he changed his hair style alot in the show.

Last edited:
Repost some pics. If I remember correctly this was a killer looking sculpt.

Back