Supernatural: Dean ( wax stage)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kill'n me, I thought there was an update. This will be great.

received email from Erick. he is just tweaking stuff on it. don't worry he said. dean is coming to town

Def. need this. Hate that he took a back stage to the other sculpts but I understand that the others are more popular right now.

I like how this Dean sculpt is coming along. I'm going to have to pick one up.

Hi guys,
Apologies, like I have stated before this is not by any means my job, I do collectibles full time for companies, and I am also producing product for my own company....I am a father of 4 toddlers, one of them an 8 month old baby.
I am in a transition going from 10 years of full time freelance to just doing my own product, and acquiring licenses etc... it is a bit hard for me to get Dean done right away because I don't want him to look half done. This is a labor of love and I want him and Sam to look great.
Quality takes time sadly, and time is something I don't have much of specially 2 months before Comic Con.
Please give me a bit more time and I promise he will be done with great quality.
This is happening, all I ask for is a bit more time.
Thanks!
-Erick

Take your time. I am sure they will both turn out great. I cant wait to see them.

Hi guys,
Small update, I am re-tweaking some areas that clearly do not look like him.
I apologize if this is not moving as fast as I we would all want to, I am finishing quite a number of Comic Con pieces, working long days., I also have 4 little kids, and a calling at church as a family counselor.

I hope you will understand, that quality is more important to me than cranking these out like popcorn.
I need to feel that the sculpt resembles Dean, so far he is far from it.
Please give me a bit more and I promise to make it worth your while.
Those that feel that I've let you down please forgive me.

I can't wait to see this finished. I'm a big fan of the show and I love seeing what different artists bring to the table with their interpretations.

Dean is hard to capture and you have come really close already. I prefer to wait and get Dean than Deanish.

Back