Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

Can't wait to see how Castiel turns out, will he come with some accessories, possibly an urn of holy oil and angel blade would be awsome.

It would make sense to have him come with an Angel blade. Anyone want to help a lazy researcher find pics of the handle? (laugh)

You know what? I'd like a Bobby too! :D
After Cas we'd be totally cool with doing Bobby as long as we can reach 16 people. :).

Also, random thought. I dunno if everyone saw the Batman: Scarecrow we're making, but if you bought just the head, without the hat, he could be used for a pretty cool horror scarecrow, if not a stand-in for the one from the show.

MAGGOT-HEAD.gif

overview.gif

Castiel Interest list:
Supernatural Addict
Knucklfunger
J-doll
Milo1164
magickian_28
C-Phan
SamuelJD
Dragonsleeper
Duck of Death

Last edited:
I'm definitely in for Castiel. I would also be in for the brothers. I have Ada's heads and Nek's, but that would not stop me from getting the WGP set.

Coolio. Thank you. :)

I'll see if I can find a good reference shot of the angel blade, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Gracias, amigo!

Hopefully Cas reaches 16, 'cause I want Bobby too.

Cas is already at 10 after only two days so we are doing good! So I will start a list for Bobby and the brothers too just to keep track of votes because we like it when people tell us what they want and I don't ant to have to count through older posts later. :lol :hi5:

Castiel Interest list:
Supernatural Addict
Knucklfunger
J-doll
Milo1164
magickian_28
C-Phan
SamuelJD
Dragonsleeper
Duck of Death
Steve74

Bobby

Samueljd
steve74

WGP Bros
Supernatural addict
Samueljd
steve74

Last edited:
So you'll be making a Sam and Dean as well as Bobby?

The list was orginally JUST for Castiel. We really didn't think enough people would be interested in another set of Sam and Dean, but that doesn't mean we will ignore your requests if you tell us you want them. I'm a die-hard Supernatural fan. Reach 16 interested and it will happen. Same with Bobby. The list is official now. :wave

Castiel Interest list:
Supernatural Addict
Knucklefunger
J-doll
Milo1164
magickian_28
C-Phan
SamuelJD
Dragonsleeper
Duck of Death
Steve74
ifrack
LordAzrael
goldo38

Bobby
Supernatural addict
Samueljd
steve74
Duck of Death
Knucklefunger
ifrack
LordAzrael
goldo38

WGP Bros
Supernatural addict
Samueljd
steve74
duck of death
Milo1164

i say someone try sculpting jo =D

I would be real surprised if anyone besides these four could hit 16.
I don't want a list for 20 characters now, but when we knock a few of these characters off the list and finish them if you guys wanna try to get enough interest going for more characters, that would be fine. :)

Last edited:
Hey, WST, you can also put me down for Bobby and the Bros.

I don't know where else you're posting your interest threads, but you should put one up at OSW. I know a bunch of us here are also there, but you might get some takers who don't number themselves among the Freaks.

Hey, WST, you can also put me down for Bobby and the Bros.

I don't know where else you're posting your interest threads, but you should put one up at OSW. I know a bunch of us here are also there, but you might get some takers who don't number themselves among the Freaks.

Thanks for your advice, Duck.

I gotta say, we've gotten horrible results to tumbleweeds every time we post things on OSW, to the point I don't feel it's worth posting anything there till we maybe have a finished head to show. I don't know what I could be doing differently there otherwise. So right now we just post on SSF, with the intentions of hitting non-customizing websites like Gallifrey Base for the Who stuff one we can offer them complete with costumes.

Maybe the problem on OSW is because SSF is def our main home and they don't know us as well there? Maybe it's because you have to click to see pictures there? I really dunno. But I will go there after Cas is made and mention the list of everyone else then.

I'll put you down for the list for the others. :)

Steve74 suggested I do it to, so what the hell, I'll post over there now anyways. :)

I saw the post at OSW and heard the tumbleweeds as they rolled by. :rotfl

I think the posts there move so quickly that unless people see your name all the time and can connect your name with specific customs with pictures, they just have no idea who you are.

I know why you do these interest posts the way you do, but I bet a lot of people are wary about even expressing interest with no artwork to go on. Even though I haven't bought any of the finished WGP heads yet (come on Flash Gordon and BSG and Sylvester McCoy Doctor <--- :lol), I've definitely been watching most of the threads and I've been very impressed with the digital sculpts and how incredibly clean the new print-outs are. So when you say, how about Castiel? How about the Hardy Boys? I am confident in my own mind that even without seeing one pixel of a digital sculpt that whatever you do from Supernatural will be something I want to buy.

Which is all a very long-winded way of suggesting putting pictures of some of the finished sculpts in the OSW thread(s) and encouraging people to show off their finished customs just so people will see the quality of your heads and see you are a real 1/6 fan and customizer and someone who can offer heads made in a way that very few other people are doing, and none are doing so well.

/end sucking-up

I saw the post at OSW and heard the tumbleweeds as they rolled by. :rotfl

I think the posts there move so quickly that unless people see your name all the time and can connect your name with specific customs with pictures, they just have no idea who you are.

I know why you do these interest posts the way you do, but I bet a lot of people are wary about even expressing interest with no artwork to go on. Even though I haven't bought any of the finished WGP heads yet (come on Flash Gordon and BSG and Sylvester McCoy Doctor <--- :lol), I've definitely been watching most of the threads and I've been very impressed with the digital sculpts and how incredibly clean the new print-outs are. So when you say, how about Castiel? How about the Hardy Boys? I am confident in my own mind that even without seeing one pixel of a digital sculpt that whatever you do from Supernatural will be something I want to buy.

Which is all a very long-winded way of suggesting putting pictures of some of the finished sculpts in the OSW thread(s) and encouraging people to show off their finished customs just so people will see the quality of your heads and see you are a real 1/6 fan and customizer and someone who can offer heads made in a way that very few other people are doing, and none are doing so well.

/end sucking-up

I saw the post at OSW and heard the tumbleweeds as they rolled by.

Ha ha! No foolin, right? :)

Thanks for all that, bro. I thought I did actually put a link to our main thread on here showing everything we've done, but what you are saying in terms of future threads with pics as things have been completed I 100 percent agree with. I have done that on the Batman threads there, but this will be a big year for finishing a lot more projects.

-Rick :)

Castiel Interest list:
Supernatural Addict
Knucklefunger
J-doll
Milo1164
magickian_28
C-Phan
SamuelJD
Dragonsleeper
Duck of Death
Steve74