Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay well here they are gang :D

0511001544a-1.jpg

0510001700.jpg

0510001701.jpg

0510001659.jpg

Those look awesome, dude!!! Really cool figures!!! Congrats!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Question: anyone here know how to cast? I have a replica of Dean's necklace I am willing to provide if someone can cast it and shrink it to 1:6 size. I don't even know if that's possible but just curious.

Possible with hydrospan. You can reduced and enlarge but it will molds.

Nice job, they look awsome. Can't wait to get started on mine, even though I'll have to finish the impala project first.

I have an idea for JDM for a John Winchester sculpt, will take some customizing but shouldn't be too tricky for an experienced sculptor.

4614130393_b712db59fd_o.jpg

That Downey sculpt is a good idea. Should turn out great :rock I made a John Winchester out of a Marvin Nash sculpt from Reservoir Dogs. Added hair and a beard. Never finished it though.

We really need to get someone better to make sculpts for these. Someone like Trevor, the guy who is doing the Firefly sculpts. Sorry, but not only are these heads too small, but they only bear a passing resemblance to the actors.

:lol What I might do is give them a piece of paper with a couple of names on it (including yours) and have them holding it and waving and I'll take a pic of it. :D

OMG DREW! If you did that you'd be my bestest friend forever!!!! (Maybe get them holding a piece of paper that says "I Heart Jody"....just a suggestion..:^P)

OMG DREW! If you did that you'd be my bestest friend forever!!!! (Maybe get them holding a piece of paper that says "I Heart Jody"....just a suggestion..:^P)

Drew, unfortunately ain't it like $80 a photo at these cons, dude? It was something horrifying. I don't think the security will let you casually take a pic when getting autographs anymore once they started charge for pics too. (I hope I'm wrong!) :(

However, if I may suggest, YOU should hold up a sign that says "My heart and my crabs belong to Jared!". :rotfl

Drew, unfortunately ain't it like $80 a photo at these cons, dude? It was something horrifying. I don't think the security will let you casually take a pic when getting autographs anymore once they started charge for pics too. (I hope I'm wrong!) :(

However, if I may suggest, YOU should hold up a sign that says "My heart and my crabs belong to Jared!". :rotfl

It's funny cos it's true! sorry Drew :lol :wink1:

:lol Rick and Jay, you guys are forever douches :lol And JDoll, I'm not sure if they charge. I didn't assume they did but Rick (****** nozzle) may be right. I'll look into it and see what goes down. I hope it ain't 80 bucks to snap a pic on my camera phone. :mad:

Alright Jody and Drew, I checked the website info for the con for you. Yeah, Creation conventions are pretty jerky with the photography.

You can take pics from your seats during panels but not during autograph sessions. If you want photos, you need to buy a $99 ticket to get one professionally taken in another session (that's Jared's price), and Jared's is already sold out. :horror
Jensen still isn't booked.

Autograph tickets are still available though for $89 for Jared.

Back