Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morbach, specifically what bodies did you use for the boys? I'm looking to get the most accurate height difference possible and was absolutely amazed by yours. I was looking at the new hot toys TT for Dean, what body was used for your Sammy?

Morbach, specifically what bodies did you use for the boys? I'm looking to get the most accurate height difference possible and was absolutely amazed by yours. I was looking at the new hot toys TT for Dean, what body was used for your Sammy?

Thanks alot bro :duff

Okay they are both on regular TT bodies but what I did was put lifts in my Sam's boots. I just took about half inch of sculpting clay and measured it to his feet. Once I baked the clay I put them in his boot soles. Simple yet effective method. Saved me like $40 on trying to buy another body.

Thanks Morbach, I preordered myself some of the new HotToys TT narrowed shoulder bodies off ebay. I'll give your selected method of giving Sam more height once I recieve them.
HT_TTM-14_1.jpg

On another note, I believe I've tracked down a source for the Colt on OneSixthWarriors.com. I'll let you guys now what his response is. Here's a look at what I mean, the colt is the top right revolver.
pistolz1.jpg

I don't know, I had a look at the one available from Stevo'sToys and it looks as if this one is more intricate particularly around the barrel. The quality looks superb. Morbach, any chance of getting a couple of shots of your Stevo's colt? the pictures on the web site aren't too clear. Plus I'd love another chance to see you boys, as they rock. Also the last pic's were a bit out of focus, if you don't mind me saying so.

I don't know, I had a look at the one available from Stevo'sToys and it looks as if this one is more intricate particularly around the barrel. The quality looks superb. Morbach, any chance of getting a couple of shots of your Stevo's colt? the pictures on the web site aren't too clear. Plus I'd love another chance to see you boys, as they rock. Also the last pic's were a bit out of focus, if you don't mind me saying so.

Steveo's leatherwork is great, but because he casts in pewter, his weapons are a bit crude and lack fine detail. I'd be up for one of the ones above.

No journal for me :( As far as the colt goes I'll see about posting pics soon. The one I got particularly resembles the one on the show because of the long skinny barrel and the curved handle. And SupernaturalAddict, it is known that I am horrible at taking pics :lol I'll get some new ones.

What? You? Having patience issues. :D I do look forward to the journal and seeing the new sculpts.

Thanks Morbach, I preordered myself some of the new HotToys TT narrowed shoulder bodies off ebay. I'll give your selected method of giving Sam more height once I recieve them.
HT_TTM-14_1.jpg

On another note, I believe I've tracked down a source for the Colt on OneSixthWarriors.com. I'll let you guys now what his response is. Here's a look at what I mean, the colt is the top right revolver.
pistolz1.jpg

Nice detail on those pistols. I think I might even recognize their origin.

Well, I've gotten my Z Dean's neck all drilled off and mounted and Sam is almost there as well. Now I just need to get the boys painted :D

Is there anyone taking comissions for Sam & Dean custom painting in particular?

Back